Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Can I say something? I think Barbara looks better on the way to the airport than on the red carpet. I don't understand why they should dress her like this.

I love her body, but none of the stylists can use a decent outfit to show her at her best. There are so many dresses that could be stunning on her.

I mean, why? The black dress for me is a big "MEH", they could do more and the hair... what they did? I call they "pillow hair", I have the same hair every morning when I get up from bed for work ... messy is ok, but srsly guys.. 

The suit look, instead, is a big fat NO. The large pants, the white, is so 70's, o something like that. I cant' stop myself to compare her outfit with Elsa's dress or Sara's dress, to name someone, and obviously I can't find a reason to the mess they do every years, or in the past few years, with her in almost every public event. 

I'm so sad.

:sad: 

8 hours ago, lovesparks said:

Can I say something? I think Barbara looks better on the way to the airport than on the red carpet. I don't understand why they should dress her like this.

I love her body, but none of the stylists can use a decent outfit to show her at her best. There are so many dresses that could be stunning on her.

I mean, why? The black dress for me is a big "MEH", they could do more and the hair... what they did? I call they "pillow hair", I have the same hair every morning when I get up from bed for work ... messy is ok, but srsly guys.. 

The suit look, instead, is a big fat NO. The large pants, the white, is so 70's, o something like that. I cant' stop myself to compare her outfit with Elsa's dress or Sara's dress, to name someone, and obviously I can't find a reason to the mess they do every years, or in the past few years, with her in almost every public event. 

I'm so sad.

i'm disappointed as well. I actually liked the amfar red carpet look but i expected something else...

On 5/17/2018 at 8:43 PM, ladydreams said:

Barbara Palvin wearing Max Mara walks the runway at the amfAR Gala Cannes 2018 at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc on May 17, 2018 in Cap d'Antibes, France.

HQ adds

bap190518BZNimage101.jpg         bap190518BZNimage102.jpg         bap190518BZNimage103.jpg         bap190518BZNimage104.jpg         bap190518BZNimage105.jpg         bap190518BZNimage106.jpg         bap190518BZNimage107.jpg         bap190518BZNimage108.jpg         bap190518BZNimage109.jpg

Barbara Palvin poses backstage at the amfAR Gala Cannes 2018 at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France - May 17, 2018

xro1ihmo0cm9.jpg   r2sznign7hks.jpg   w6szrmvwmffb.jpg   kps27w5g74vo.jpg   bofvc80d3xau.jpg  

Barbara Palvin amfAR Gala Cannes 2018 Studio at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France - May 17, 2018

28016v8zveo3.jpg  

Barbara Palvin - cocktail at the amfAR Gala Cannes 2018 at Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d'Antibes, France - May 17, 2018

ksmyk575kyl8.jpg   bizb08xh5b1m.jpg   89a3vkp5fbzu.jpg   v7vj6jaq15w8.jpg   pm7c3rx6pb0y.jpg   osi9paa9r5fr.jpg  

On 2018. 05. 18. at 10:57 PM, lovesparks said:

I'm so sad.

Agree...