Jump to content
  • Sign Up
sarnic

Barbara Palvin

Recommended Posts

On 30/07/2017 at 0:23 PM, a said:

07/29/17  F1 Hungarian Grand Prix in Hungary.

DF8A5KwXsAEvznT.jpg DF8A6uDXkAA9xyy.jpg DF8A56JXkAA6T0w.jpg

Lewis is definitely not gonna be happy with those pictures! Is she going for Vettel? Barbie is like the Leonardo DiCaprio of women. She hangs around with so many guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you realize we don't even know if she actually is (or ever did) dating Lewis? :rofl: Also, this may shock you a lot but visiting a place where there are men doesn't mean you'll fuck one of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017. 08. 03. at 1:59 PM, PolishBarbellas said:

Maybe there is someone who can translate it (English)? I can't Hungarian :sad: 

 

not worth to translate, just a tabloid rag with no news. it hashes the old gossips about the guys you can recognize from the photos, + adds that she was seen with Dzsudzsák during that festival and that insta picture.

 

ETA -

 

here's another tabloid: "Barbi Palvin stripped her clothes on the street"

 

http://www.imagebam.com/image/3cf300567934603

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.08.2017 at 4:38 AM, 17 Moments of Spring said:

 

not worth to translate, just a tabloid rag with no news. it hashes the old gossips about the guys you can recognize from the photos, + adds that she was seen with Dzsudzsák during that festival and that insta picture.

 

ETA -

 

here's another tabloid: "Barbi Palvin stripped her clothes on the street"

 

http://www.imagebam.com/image/3cf300567934603

Oh okey :smile: Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lovesparks said:

Nah, I'm wondering if they are dating or something like this

 

Pretty sure they are, the caption and the body language screams they are. Barbara never posts this kind of stuff, if she did it's because they probably are and have been for a while ... That or she's fucking with us :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, quick question: Has anyone confirmed that the topless pic went into print? We can only see that same scanned document everywhere, and it is quite strange that no one else had a look into the magazine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2017 at 0:55 PM, lovesparks said:

Nah, I'm wondering if they are dating or something like this

he's probably clapping her cheeks as we speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is a big chance she is going on location right now with the SI team . Barbara post going to the beach and the SI crew are flying to the first location !. :heart: source:  darciebaum ig  story 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, po ba said:

Hi, quick question: Has anyone confirmed that the topless pic went into print? We can only see that same scanned document everywhere, and it is quite strange that no one else had a look into the magazine. 

I have the mag, it went into print. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/8/2017 at 8:56 PM, Priapus said:

he's probably clapping her cheeks as we speak.

 

LMAO, best thing I've read all day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×