Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I do understand her panicking if the decision was taken out of her hands. She should have had a topless picture published only when she would have been comfortable and ready for it. I wonder what happened, Love magazine is well-known in the industry. Was there only an oral agreement? Did they think she had changed her mind when she posed topless on set? I can’t imagine them knowingly printing a topless picture of a model if there was a clause against it in writing. It would not be worth it to jeopardize their own reputation.

What kinda makes me laugh here is, she is a model, if she decides to do a risky shoot and show some skin...what's the big deal? She still has her innocence in terms of being a good person, I just don't see what showing a little skin has anything to do with that. Oh well, her fans will get over that soon enough!

58 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Or… She got swept up by the atmosphere during the shoot and then regretted it once the picture was in print… Thinking what would her family members think of it especially if they had not been happy with her increasingly risqué shoots (Lui, Maxim, Love Advent)

i'm sure her parents will cut her off

3 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

i'm sure her parents will cut her off

I know you are being sarcastic. But I would not be surprised if they were not happy with e.g. Barbara recreating the infamous Sharon Stone crotch flashing scene. So, she could be panicking about what their reaction would be to see her posing topless in a magazine especially if she told them before that she would never pose topless.

10 minutes ago, Sanni said:

I know you are being sarcastic. But I would not be surprised if they were not happy with e.g. Barbara recreating the infamous Sharon Stone crotch flashing scene. So, she could be panicking about what their reaction would be to see her posing topless in a magazine especially if she told them before that she would never pose topless.

i know she's from a conservative family, still i don't think so.

what will her fans think... what will her parents think... what will her (yet to be born) children think... (i even read this when her bellemere marie claire italy 2014 shoot came out) - imo these opinions show thinking in terms of external control, and therefore depreciative to her.

what about thinking in terms of internal control ?