Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

why people are always talking about vs ? sincerely ? can we just talk about a brand who wants to work with her ? if in the future vs wants barbara we are gonna talk about them but for the moment they don't seem to want it so.

well i have to say it but this shoot for twin set is really nice and actually even if the lingerie isn't beautiful, this pictures know how to sell it. well done barbara !

What happen with her VS job? Is she no longer working for them?

What do you mean?

She isn't an angel of this brand, so she doesn't shoot every month like Doutzen or Candice.

I don't think it is that even, because it's not like it has just been a month or so, she hasn't shot anything new for VS for a really long time now.

I am proud of Barbara because she puts in the effort. There should never be anything to complain about. This isn't a video game, Barbara is a person. Those pictures are lovely and if she wants to work out, it may not be for vs. I mean the timing is funny so who knows, but look. VS is only one and Barbara is such a beautiful woman. Would it really matter if she continues for VS? I personally would love to see how she goes with some things she is doing. She has a lot to look forward to.