Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank You LE GATOR  & Michellexo ......Thank You......Thank You.....Thank You...... :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

Barbara looks HEAVENLY.......Just breathtakingly beautiful.....I am speechless.....She has THE most beautiful face I have ever seen.....

This is BY FAR her best photoshoot with Victoria's Secret.....EVER.....Now I really really really want her to play an  important part in this year's VS Holiday 2013 Campaign( photoshoot and commercials ) as well....Please God let it be her face that we saw in that VS art director's grainy Instagram photo.....

P.S. - I hope VS  hires  the make-up artist and the hair stylist responsible for this look to work with them permanently....they have done outstanding work and the results are spectacular..Barabara looks radiant.....

just another post on how amazing her VS pictures are; I've commented negatively on her body before, but I'm taking it back now, her curves look lovely there! And the only word that comes to mind about her face is angelic, she looks so beautiful.

This set is definitely better than majority of the other models and angels photos, go Barbara :dance:

also I love the GAS Jeans pictures above, thank you Otromba!

Barbara has relit the fire! 

^That is nice. I love how soft yet defined her body is I hope she keeps it like that.

I think that nobody can judge a body by a VS photo. They use photoshop as you put the ketchup on french fries...

Just compare Barbara without makeup and photoshop, if you see big different buy new monitor.

I think Barbara much prettiest naturally no need correction at all. Her skin in the TOP10 on this planet for me.

But you must to know these are Ad Catalog pictures, that is different way since XVIII. century.

And dependency who use photoshop, i saw many awful works in the past.

post-71216-0-12806700-1373570350_thumb.j

killer eyes gif  :persuazn:

post-71216-0-1446059573-29792_thumb.gif

^That is nice. I love how soft yet defined her body is I hope she keeps it like that.

I think that nobody can judge a body by a VS photo. They use photoshop as you put the ketchup on french fries...

True but her body  doesn't look too different/altered in those pics just a little air brushing here and there.

Palvin Barbara Cosmopolitan Cover 2013......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diXVUzDR-to&feature=player_embedded 

Barbara is featured on today's Daily Mail website in an article about Victoria's Secret......LOVE it....the majority of the pics are of Barbara and the readers of Daily Mail LOVE her!!!!!

Victoria's Secret Angels Barbara Palvin, Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton celebrate summer in sizzling new campaign shots.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2360278/Victorias-Secret-Angels-Barbara-Palvin-Candice-Swanepoel-Erin-Heatherton-celebrate-summer-sizzling-new-campaign-shots.html

Here are their Best Rated comments.....it's all about Barbara Palvin.....

Barbara Palvin for the win! I almost had to double check because I couldn't believe Victoria's Secret would hire a girl that doesn't look a bag of bones!

- EagleEye, Philadelphia, United States, 11/7/2013 12:02

They look great! Toned but not too skinny. Perfect

- Raluca, Cambs, 11/7/2013 12:14

*Dribbles on keyboard*

- UntouchableGas, Bristol, United Kingdom, 11/7/2013 11:57

Barbara is beautiful, but should probably stick to the swimwear / PINK. She's only 19, I'd give her a few more years before she really matures into her features.

- Why, Scotland, 11/7/2013 12:11

Wow Barbara Palvin is absolutely gorgeous. She wins hands-down, in my opinion. This comment is just an excuse to effectively bookmark this page permanently on my DM profile!

- NineCountySeparatist, Ulaidh, United Kingdom, 11/7/2013 12:22

These girls look incredible. None of the VS girls are a 'bag of bones' they are all incredibly fit and strong and muscled. They have figures to be aspired to. I get so irked by overweight women saying they are 'real'. Generally they're just fat.

- Xara, south, 11/7/2013 13:02

Barbara Palvin is stunning

- somegirl27, Liverpool, 11/7/2013 12:47

It seems it's much to do about the features of the face ; square,well defined. Also large, long eyebrows. Finally, captivating eyes. I am enjoying this trend very much, grateful the bony, skinny look has faded,thank you.

- Gerry Secher, Helena, United States, 11/7/2013 11:47

Barbara wins. She's a real stunner. I could look at her for ages. They should clone her, they really should.

- Shrekster, Dragonville, Afghanistan, 11/7/2013 12:49

I was right ...the recent photo shoot with Vince Barati was for Cosmopolitan Hungary !!!!

vincebarati

My new COVER shoot is out with THE Girl, BARBARA Palvin! Second time in this year! More pictures and interview inside! Thank you BARB!

http://instagram.com/p/bn3M64Fftq/

vincebarati

One of my NEW and fav picture of the latest Cosmopolitan! Guys, I Hope you like BARBARA as a sexy evil!

http://instagram.com/p/bn6NLvFfv1/