Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank You Johnny Walker .....LOVE the pics.....

Barbara at The Viva Comet Awards 2013.......just one pic....

Interesting article.....Apparently the people in Hungary did NOT like her Cannes look either......Here is the English translation from Google Translate.....

http://www.hir24.hu/szines/2013/06/13/szexi-igy-csabit-palvin-barbi/

Sexy! So tempted Palvin Barbi

The model has not looked at the Cannes Film Festival as good as yesterday.

The gorgeous Barbara Palvin has just returned home to attend the VIVA Comet last night's gala.

Barbi impressed with everyone assembling sexy. Earlier, at the Cannes Film Festival, critics say cool waiter dressed, but now it does not live for the prosecution.

Barbie a simple long black gown appeared, which is perfectly showed shape. Jewelry in addition to not wearing earrings, and was smaller than that of many celebrities. The model remains in Hungary only for two days, interviews do not matter what you want to spend. So very lucky in who will run into him.

Barbi last night Cometa:

palvin_barbara.jpg

WOW! I think I love this look so much because she actually doesn't look like a grandma.. beautiful locks and a nice form fitting dress, 2 of them?! Finally a well done. Thank you everyone for all the pictures! And I liked that vine post too ;)

can someone explain how to get the pictures in thumbnail format? I'm a bit clueless :/

I had the same question a while back and no one would ever answer me! Haha, but you click the "more reply options" button next to "post", then you choose the files you want to attach. :)

& is this a photo we haven't seen before? It looks new to me! Maybe taken a while back, the hair and makeup looks similar to when she shot with Erin and Russell like a year or so ago, but I dunno; sorry if it's a repost!

post-62583-0-48483000-1371237983_thumb.j

^ Nope, it isn't new. Victoria's Secret released this picture last year April. They just changed the color of the bra from yellow to orange. Check out the original post and you'll see that they're the same pictures.

http://www.bellazon....60#entry2871161

And about posting pictures in thumbnail size, it depends which site you upload it to. I know how to do it on imgbox.com. But I usually just upload it to the bellazon server. It's easier and it automatically post the pictures in thumbnail size. :)