Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

VS :heart:

post-15482-0-1446058379-50558_thumb.jpg

Wow wow WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!She is staggeringly beautiful !!!! Thank You ....I really have all my fingers crossed and double corssed and hoping that she walks the VSFS 2012....But there is just little over a week and she is still in Budapest Hungary while the rest of the models( Lily,Erinn, Doutzen etc) are in New York even with the hurricane blazing around and no talk of confirmation or flying over for fittings or anything..not a peep/tweet :0(....I really hope she is there ...VS and Barbara need each other ...they could really help her already successful career and besides Barbara HAS to be a Victoria's Secret ANGEL !!!! She is too beautiful to be a mere VS model !!!

What a doll in the last photo,wow!Vs mustn`t miss such a beauty,I hope they realise it!

I completely agree...I think hands down she has THE most beautiful angelic face out of all the models representing VS ( Angels or otherwise) or any other fashion model past or present... and I like that she has a feminine womanly ladylike body...she is not plump or fat or anything like that but she is not scary thin like Karlie Kloss either and VS doesn't need to stuff her bras with "chicken cutlets" !!!

What a doll in the last photo,wow!Vs mustn`t miss such a beauty,I hope they realise it!

I completely agree...I think hands down she has THE most beautiful angelic face out of all the models representing VS ( Angels or otherwise) or any other fashion model past or present... and I like that she has a feminine womanly ladylike body...she is not plump or fat or anything like that but she is not scary thin like Karlie Kloss either and VS doesn't need to stuff her bras with "chicken cutlets" !!!

"Chicken cutlets" cracked me up lol Rosie said that didn't she?

But I really do believe Barbara will be an official angel very soon.. she fits right in perfectly!

Anybody have info on her and the VSFS? I'm so excited :chicken:

Article (I don't understand it)

ddcfac217769666.jpg 636a7a217769675.jpg eeec48217769686.jpg

I just went to google translate lol here's what it gave me:

"Perhaps some of you have felfigyeltetek Budapest WestEnd City Center, walking next to the Mango shop, which is suggestive Palvini Shoe Store called. The shop is looking at the beautiful Hungarian top model, the two-GLAMOUR Women of the Year winner Barbara Palvin face looking back at us from a kampányfotóról.

Barbie asked her mother, who said that he is a family owned business, was an old dream to start a shoe store. "In the store we sell high quality polish leather shoes. Endeavor to collect the models that differ from the rest of the domestic supply of stores, "- he said. As we found out, the prices are favorable: 13-36 thousand forints between all women's leather footwear (shoes, boots, ankle boots).

A business must face is: of course, did not have a lot to think about who would be the best for the job. Barbie's agent, as well as a successful photographer Vince Groups (Icon Model Management) photographed for the Palvini."

It's in Hungarian, some words couldn't translate, but it gives us an idea.

Article (I don't understand it)

The translation is a little sketchy ...Oh well....

Perhaps some of you have felfigyeltetek Budapest WestEnd City Center, walking next to the Mango shop, which is suggestive Palvini Shoe Store called. The shop is looking at the beautiful Hungarian top model, the two-GLAMOUR Women of the Year winner Barbara Palvin face looking back at us from a kampányfotóról.

Barbie asked her mother, who said that he is a family owned business, was an old dream to start a shoe store. "In the store we sell high quality polish leather shoes. Endeavor to collect the models that differ from the rest of the domestic supply of stores, "- he said. As we found out, the prices are favorable: 13-36 thousand forints between all women's leather footwear (shoes, boots, ankle boots).

A business must face is: of course, did not have a lot to think about who would be the best for the job. Barbie's agent, as well as a successful photographer Vince Groups (Icon Model Management) photographed for the Palvini.

Click me know and see what they sell Barbie shoes!