Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I could so see her been an angel for VS she fits so well with the other angels, she evens looks better than some current angels VS have. I am to excited to see her in the VSFS.

"she evens looks better than some current angels VS have".....You are JOKING right....She ABSOLUTELY 100% looks BETTER than ALL the current VS models ( angels and otherwise) that they have....Candace may have a better body BUT Barbara Palvin seriously has THE most perfect beautiful flawless face I have ever seen on any perosn alive or dead !!!!

Candice doesnt have a better body she just knows how to arch her body to look like she has curves, where Barb has them

I could so see her been an angel for VS she fits so well with the other angels, she evens looks better than some current angels VS have. I am to excited to see her in the VSFS.

"she evens looks better than some current angels VS have".....You are JOKING right....She ABSOLUTELY 100% looks BETTER than ALL the current VS models ( angels and otherwise) that they have....Candace may have a better body BUT Barbara Palvin seriously has THE most perfect beautiful flawless face I have ever seen on any perosn alive or dead !!!!

Candice doesnt have a better body she just knows how to arch her body to look like she has curves, where Barb has them

^ This

post-60413-0-1446058273-0999_thumb.jpg

she reminds me of Indiana Evans in the eyes. I think they have similar color of eyes. She also reminds me of brooke shield. both have done the blue lagoon. Barbie has the look of a blue lagoon girl. I think she look a little more to Indiana.