Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

There are nudes of Barbara in Russell’s book? :oh_no:

I highly doubt it as she's never been into doing nudity. And is she even in the book? I don't recall her shooting for it

They are an adorable couple, I wonder how long they've been together. Barbara has never been super public about her relationships and she's been very open about this one which makes me feel like they've been lowkey dating for a while and kept it under wraps. They both look super happy.

So excited to see Barbara for VS again! It's one of the most awaited comebacks 

20 hours ago, Clauds said:

They are an adorable couple, I wonder how long they've been together. Barbara has never been super public about her relationships and she's been very open about this one which makes me feel like they've been lowkey dating for a while and kept it under wraps. They both look super happy.

I think instead they got together not long ago. Dylan has been in Mongolia (I guess) for a lot of months filming The Turandot, so I guess it happened right after he came back. Before then she was seen with many random guys, whether it be for just outings or dating, but I doubt it started before he left.