Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm starting to get pissed about her VS pictures. That Yasmin girl that shot when Barbara did had some released ...so where are Barbara's?

I haven't really been too excited about Barbar's modeling career in recent years. I liked some of the SI pictures that were prettier and softer and not as overtly sexual, but overall I didn't care for her SI pictures. She hasn't done too many editorials I've liked and her campaigns are kind of boring...she is still my favorite model and I think she is the prettiest girl I've ever seen, but I really want to see her VS pictures because I'm hoping they're as good or better as her old VS pictures. 

I like looking at this thread for candids and instagram pictures more so than Barbara's modeling work since. I think her modeling is great but the brands she works for don't excite me. VS, even though they've gone DOWNHILL in the last few years, I still think could do  Barbara some justice. 

I really want her in the VSFS. I hate most of VS's new models and angels so I'm banking on Barbara being there so at least there's one model for me to look forward to lol