Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

5 hours ago, Sanni said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! :chicken: Thank you for the news! I guess she’ll be in the ceremony for the finals? (Btw, it'll be cute to see Barbara and Natalia Vodianova together since Barbara has been compared to her.)

And Dylan Sprouse ?

Could someone please tell me if she has done anymore work with VS? I do not have social media accounts and don't know if those pinkisih pictures where she was waering the sweater and panties were the only ones she shot or if there could be more coming out. 

I would love to see her do more for VS. 

Thank you in advance if anyone responds ?

On 7/7/2018 at 3:46 PM, bump said:

Could someone please tell me if she has done anymore work with VS? I do not have social media accounts and don't know if those pinkisih pictures where she was waering the sweater and panties were the only ones she shot or if there could be more coming out. 

I would love to see her do more for VS. 

Thank you in advance if anyone responds ?

you can be sure anything related to vs will be posted here not long after its emergence.

her last ig post alludes to vs tho:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk7wp_8AZYB/?taken-by=realbarbarapalvin

the world cup is a good exposure, and i have never thought she will ever work with nata supernova.