Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I agree, I think she looks really thin now. I don't like it, but oh well, nothing I can do. To me, she looked her best when she first started with VS like 2011-2013 era. And she looks so great in SI! I never pay attention to SI, except when she is in it. 

I love the L'officiel editorial! The setting, the dark clothes and makeup, ugh I just think it's great!

thanks for everyone for posting! 

I've no intention of expanding and boring the tits of everyone here but if you want the back story behind her sudden and dramatic weight loss google "Barbara Palvin Fat Venus" and do plenty of reading and thinking.

One of the more deplorable aspects of the sack of cats that is the modelling world.

His name is James Goldstein and he's a famous NBA fan. Plus that home he has, is a very famous and literally every big star has had at some point a photoshoot there. It's kinda hilarious. But to be fair, it's a gorgeous home.

If you want to read a bit more about the house: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheats–Goldstein_Residence

thanks for the info. 

i knew he was a big nba fan and went to like every game in LA but didn't know anything about the house or photoshoot