Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

26 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Topic cleaned.

I don't believe it's actually necessary for me to say this, but a model's topic on BZ is not the place to be discussing your coprophilian fantasies.

I do not like the idea mentioned in comments here, but I'm against removing comments just because they were uncomfortable to read. There are things we don't like which we have to accept. I suggest not filtering such slightly annoying comments.

3 minutes ago, anonymous_Batman said:

There are things we don't like which we have to accept.

No. There are things we absolutely don't have to accept. This is ABSOLUTELY one of those things.

This is a private forum and thankfully that stuff is not allowed. Internet is gigantic, there are other places people can indulge in their deviant desires. Just not here.

1 hour ago, anonymous_Batman said:

I do not like the idea mentioned in comments here, but I'm against removing comments just because they were uncomfortable to read. There are things we don't like which we have to accept. I suggest not filtering such slightly annoying comments.

There is a time and place for everything and this is not the time or place to discuss these topics. We don't have to like everything about everyone but people should learn when and where is acceptable to approach certain things.

7 hours ago, anonymous_Batman said:

You are simply 100% wrong. There are rules and/or laws about all kinds of things in life and in all kinds of places/businesses.

This mindset that anyone can do anything anywhere they want is the problem with society today. Yes we have freedoms but we don’t have complete and total freedom and never have.  Everyone plays by rules or they have consequences. 

if people want to discuss that fetish (or other disgusting ones) they are free to find forums that allow it (I am certain they exist) or heck they can start their own forum and allow it. That’s the freedom they possess. However they do not have the freedom to discuss it on THIS forum. 

19 hours ago, MERPER said:

You are simply 100% wrong. There are rules and/or laws about all kinds of things in life and in all kinds of places/businesses.

This mindset that anyone can do anything anywhere they want is the problem with society today. Yes we have freedoms but we don’t have complete and total freedom and never have.  Everyone plays by rules or they have consequences. 

if people want to discuss that fetish (or other disgusting ones) they are free to find forums that allow it (I am certain they exist) or heck they can start their own forum and allow it. That’s the freedom they possess. However they do not have the freedom to discuss it on THIS forum. 

prude

It wasn't even uncomfortable to read. Y'all are somehow more offended than Barbara herself would have been to read that. Ultimately it was intended as a compliment regardless of how poorly received it was, so it would be impossible for her to be that offended by it. Weird maybe, not exactly offensive. If you wanna say this isn't the place for that that's perfectly fine too, but this white knighting and making a huge deal out of it is out of control