Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, Sensual said:

I don't how anybody could like that goofy outfit on dylan. What is the problem with just plain black?

yes it's awful. I had to click on the picture to see a close up. Why are there crowns all over it? I don't pay attention to Barbara's personal life, I just like to look at her modeling work and while I do think he seems like a sweet guy, I really don't like his style. 

Barbara's dress is awful. It looks like a ripped up bandaid or a ripped up stocking. She has such a great figure, and while the dress shows her curves, it is still ugly. 

Regardless, I like Barbara and if she's happy with her  style and with her boyfriend, then I'm happy for her. (but they have the worst style!!!)

@Silia thank you for posting those! 

Barbara does not fit the dramatic look in her makeup, it makes her face look harder and more masculine. Or perhaps it is the fact that she lost a little that softness that characterized her a few years ago. Anyway, she has been very happy and comfortable lately. She should leave her hair down a few times and it would look much fresher.

Barbara Palvin arrives at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in Beverly Hills, CA - Feb 9, 2020

blurry

X7iUwIQ6_t.jpg   bbi2x7q9_t.jpg   TZCaJV5z_t.jpg   ePnkZX3N_t.jpg   EOJvRtQK_t.jpg   tObpyxlN_t.jpg   I5PFaf4p_t.jpg  

Barbara Palvin - Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Beverly Hills - Feb 9, 2020

adds

c1aq8bco_t.jpg   TAkLIIOm_t.jpg   5qjlkXJz_t.jpg   yRGzV5sW_t.jpg   EW4BtMfN_t.jpg   1r9Susb2_t.jpg   dTTEFYKv_t.jpg   iLLFZQEV_t.jpg   3PAPTa74_t.jpg   GAoUNwqm_t.jpg   NMjeXQT2_t.jpg  

Barbara Palvin - Vanity Fair Oscar Party in Beverly Hills - Feb 9, 2020

ri2DvDDa_t.jpg   oUjJG0GU_t.jpg RhDW0OJb_t.jpg   NeoMF5bG_t.jpg   Ya9f9oOg_t.jpg   xEmDbRrN_t.jpg   zAx3Iws1_t.jpg   2cwvfex1_t.jpg   5yj9ohFs_t.jpg   31FGIM1Q_t.jpg   5bei0GOR_t.jpg  zunTdaRW_t.jpg   U3qytqYl_t.jpg   03VmYXuY_t.jpg   pzUbRiRy_t.jpg   94xJs2QU_t.jpg   VJAVyfa6_t.jpg   A3cRMUPL_t.jpg   Sapdco3B_t.jpg   B30YQ2RT_t.jpg   aHhHt99Z_t.jpg   olYeYTcH_t.jpg   ijeTQqfa_t.jpg   sm0iZYDo_t.jpg   9vdIVUYR_t.jpg   uSJHSj5q_t.jpg   740iNXCy_t.jpg   4tllRxYF_t.jpg   D6Y9KRPa_t.jpg   1QsF8dRF_t.jpg   oholmGft_t.jpg   TO3aM0JA_t.jpg   4H5A9QNb_t.jpg   iXcgfA5m_t.jpg   ddw1ZFeo_t.jpg   bvml0muB_t.jpg   IPdYW3b0_t.jpg   9BSmE4OL_t.jpg   6FrG5D7W_t.jpg   CKN6Hmpx_t.jpg   HzGcxOQo_t.jpg   RtuilOs8_t.jpg   FizotXFC_t.jpg   8PmwoS5q_t.jpg   YxIkzLyi_t.jpg   msgo0slR_t.jpg   uBwSk6xt_t.jpg   WqTd0Bkf_t.jpg   aiyKpDaI_t.jpg   DJNZ6SHz_t.jpg   gZ6bgSvJ_t.jpg   3zRLa64L_t.jpg   3hnF0B2T_t.jpg   z8T0KIxc_t.jpg   iLphTuDP_t.jpg   2O9jNwjk_t.jpg   otA1u76l_t.jpg   XD16olWP_t.jpg   JBKDKtOj_t.jpg   KhZCTj0y_t.jpg   KN5cY5LO_t.jpg   mzAYoDgv_t.jpg   xueJ9EAo_t.jpg   dX6yvp1O_t.jpg   U1DCkSOx_t.jpg   EnJe24FP_t.jpg   TtiDGCYa_t.jpg   tdBNPuM9_t.jpg   NepJLhev_t.jpg   3bt975eA_t.jpg   MBhPP55n_t.jpg   K3AJ2QZV_t.jpg