Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

19 hours ago, Franko said:

Looking at the comments underneath her post with all the way people are just going "omg you were right. you're great and perfect" I wouldn'T be suprised if the person running the BPW account just got a hatestorm directed their way and decided to just disappear. And I agree, without any context it's hard to say who was right. It might have been as harmless as "This outfit doesn't suit you/I don't think you look good with that hair" it doesn't make sense to me that a "fanpage" would outright spew hate at the person they are following. Yeah style/wardrobe critique makes sense, but beyond that? I don't know.

Here u can read some comment from that account, but these are just some of them. There were much worse too.

32 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

thanks! they deserved it tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ being a fan doesn't mean you have to approve everything your 'idol' does, but this is just hate

Actually that account never was a fan, just used her name on the social media platforms. Of course she share what Barb wore but never said about anything good about her. There are 1-2 person who made 8-10 account to hate Barb under every post that related to her and the wardrobe account always agree with them.

1 minute ago, Sensual said:

If those comments are real no wonder, but the way the pictures are compiled I still dont know for sure. Why are they taken without any usernames being shown?

They were real, but I don’t know why that page share like this, maybe because the wardrobe page already deleted.

Yiiikes, poor Barbara, that sucks especially from an alleged fan. I'll never understand why peole feel the need to go to someone's social media and be horrible to them. One thing is talking shit about Barbara's outfits in bellazon/tfs or whatever, but attacking her in her own social media is just wrong.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yiiikes, poor Barbara, that sucks especially from an alleged fan. I'll never understand why peole feel the need to go to someone's social media and be horrible to them. One thing is talking shit about Barbara's outfits in bellazon/tfs or whatever, but attacking her in her own social media is just wrong.

I don't think these people view them as human.

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

The worst that they not just write on B’s page but also on the pages of those she worked with. Like Instyle China share her cover and under the post just hateful comments.

I think Barbara seems like a really nice and down to earth person, all while being so beautiful. I like that she seems to enjoy life and doesn't seem stuck up. Maybe I am misreading her, IDK I don't know her obviously, but I really like her personality. 

Yes, I question her fashion choices but I'm not fashionista myself. I hope she does not take any of those bad comments to heart. I didn't read them, I just read the discussion on here. 

3 hours ago, Jud said:

The worst that they not just write on B’s page but also on the pages of those she worked with. Like Instyle China share her cover and under the post just hateful comments.

Seriously? That is horrible, people are truly the worst o.o

On 1/19/2020 at 12:26 PM, Jud said:

Here u can read some comment from that account, but these are just some of them. There were much worse too.

That's so fake lol. I know the account that Barbara has blocked, I followed that account because they were pretty good detailing Barbara's style and they have never written those comments. Yes, they were a bit critical with her as many of her fans have been for her last months (few jobs, poor communication with her fans), but they didn't write those comments. The criticisms that made that account were things that many fans agree with. They didn't like that now it seems that Barbara is not able to attend a public event without Dylan, criticism was always going in that direction, never saying that Barbara is famous or invited to events for being Dylan's girlfriend, quite the opposite. That's why the screenshots don't show the account, because it's not from that account.

1 hour ago, borg said:

That's so fake lol. I know the account that Barbara has blocked, I followed that account because they were pretty good detailing Barbara's style and they have never written those comments. Yes, they were a bit critical with her as many of her fans have been for her last months (few jobs, poor communication with her fans), but they didn't write those comments. The criticisms that made that account were things that many fans agree with. They didn't like that now it seems that Barbara is not able to attend a public event without Dylan, criticism was always going in that direction, never saying that Barbara is famous or invited to events for being Dylan's girlfriend, quite the opposite. That's why the screenshots don't show the account, because it's not from that account.

I’m glad that if u not saw these comments but others did, not just 1-2 person. The wardrobe account obviously not wrote those under her own posts on ig so that u were her follower doesn’t mean anything. The first one is from her twitter account(now already deleted too) and she wrote to Barbara, on insta she usually wrote to the posts that related to Barbara. U really think that the facts ac made this post from nothing just because u not saw those comments?

Above all, I think she is free to be with whoever she wants to be, to do whatever she wants to do, to live her life freely. I have made a comment on the fact that Dylan is always there these days. In the end, it was a joke, not even criticism. To be a fan is NOT to own someone else's life. Criticism has limits. I stand with her against nosy supposed-to-be-fans.