Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I hate to say it, but I don't really like either of their fashion senses. Granted, I have no fashon sense myself so who am I to judge?

Barbara is a good model and so pretty, so I'll just ignore her and her boyfriend's awful street style.

EOhnEoTXsAEBaA3.jpeg.thumb.jpg.06323b0f6966afbe4e80c1a59be3b739.jpg

Barbara Palvin: 

For no reason?Her comments under my posts or posts related to me were hateful,negative and degrading.I am happy to read anyone’s opinion, It helps me be a better person but I don’t need that. If I could I would block her again,and I will block anyone who is being disrespectful.

3 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

EOhnEoTXsAEBaA3.jpeg.thumb.jpg.06323b0f6966afbe4e80c1a59be3b739.jpg

Barbara Palvin: 

For no reason?Her comments under my posts or posts related to me were hateful,negative and degrading.I am happy to read anyone’s opinion, It helps me be a better person but I don’t need that. If I could I would block her again,and I will block anyone who is being disrespectful.

they deleted their account 🤔 or changed their username. does someone have screenshots of some of the comments? i'm kinda curious about what they commented on barbara's posts. but yeah, if it was hate, barbara did the right thing

2 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

they deleted their account 🤔 or changed their username. does someone have screenshots of some of the comments? i'm kinda curious about what they commented on barbara's posts. but yeah, if it was hate, barbara did the right thing

Looking at the comments underneath her post with all the way people are just going "omg you were right. you're great and perfect" I wouldn'T be suprised if the person running the BPW account just got a hatestorm directed their way and decided to just disappear. And I agree, without any context it's hard to say who was right. It might have been as harmless as "This outfit doesn't suit you/I don't think you look good with that hair" it doesn't make sense to me that a "fanpage" would outright spew hate at the person they are following. Yeah style/wardrobe critique makes sense, but beyond that? I don't know.