Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I hope she has some new VS pictures coming out soon. 

I also hope there is a show this year because Barbara is my FAVORITE. like of course the year she becomes and Angel, the show may end up being something completely different. I mean, IDK what they're gonna do, but I want to see Barbara open a segment and get to talk in between the segments and I want her to get wings! 

11 minutes ago, bump said:

I hope she has some new VS pictures coming out soon. 

I also hope there is a show this year because Barbara is my FAVORITE. like of course the year she becomes and Angel, the show may end up being something completely different. I mean, IDK what they're gonna do, but I want to see Barbara open a segment and get to talk in between the segments and I want her to get wings! 

Based off the little information we have it could very well be the same thing as previous shows, just not broadcast on television. I am kind of leaning towards that idea.

Just now, Sensual said:

Based off the little information we have it could very well be the same thing as previous shows, just not broadcast on television. I am kind of leaning towards that idea.

I hope that's what it is. But then again, for someone like me (I don't have Netflix/Hulu/anything like that) I may not be able to watch it unless I can find uploaded somewhere online though. I a bit technologically backwards and worried I won't be able to see the show if it's not on TV and then uploaded to Youtube. Those are the 2 platforms I use to watch any sort of entertainment stuff. 

do you think it'll be accessible on Youtube or online?

1 minute ago, bump said:

I hope that's what it is. But then again, for someone like me (I don't have Netflix/Hulu/anything like that) I may not be able to watch it unless I can find uploaded somewhere online though. I a bit technologically backwards and worried I won't be able to see the show if it's not on TV and then uploaded to Youtube. Those are the 2 platforms I use to watch any sort of entertainment stuff. 

do you think it'll be accessible on Youtube or online?

Well last year's was uploaded to youtube in its entirety so it will likely(hopefully)be on a variety of platforms.

4 minutes ago, Sensual said:

Well last year's was uploaded to youtube in its entirety so it will likely(hopefully)be on a variety of platforms.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed! 

i still think it's so awesome that she became an Angel 6 years after she stopped working for them. I think the last time she worked for them was 2013 and she didn't even walk the show taht year, even though she was on the cover (or one of the covers) of the holiday catalogue. 

imo, she wasn't ready to be an Angel then but she is more than ready now and she is the best Angel pick since Candice.

just for a comparison, Barbara is my favorite Angel followed by: Candice, Grace, Miranda,