Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

22 hours ago, Clauds said:

Except we're not obsessed with it? I haven't seen a single woman hoping for Chris Hemsworth's (or any male celeb) dick pictures to leak, for example. Honestly, imagine how creepy it would be if I was posting in his thread I'm sad just because he wears a shirt sometimes and I can't see his nipples? or because his pants are too baggy and I can't see his junk? :rofl: Yall have nipples as well, ours look the same, I promise, they are just nipples, they don't do anything magical. I love Chris Hemsworth, but I couldn't care less about his junk and neither does the average woman, the only junk we care about is the junk we're going to actually going to bang :idk:

There's a reason why it's always female celebrities picture that leak and it's because women are not anywhere near as obsessed with nudity and body parts as men are, we don't have the interest to hack their stuff. However, taking as far as saying you are hoping Barbara's pictures leak just takes it one step further because that'd be 100% invading her privacy, also, I know you're not the one hoping for leaks it's a general statement, not aimed at you at all!.

The appeal of the female form has always trumped the male form throughout human history (lest Greek gods and athletes).  The attraction to the nude female form is truly primal... from a species point of view.  It's what's engrained in our brain chemistry to ensure our species continues the line.

Also when marketing speaks of "sex appeal" they aren't talking about men.  They are clearly talking about women.  Very rarely will a male sell/promote something based on sex appeal.  It's why, outside of this type of community, no one can recognize or name a male model.  But they can surely recognize and name many female models.

And not to sound nitpicky but the female nipple does do something magical that males' do not... they lactate and provide the ultimate food source for our babies.  Again, primal species perspective is all.

Cheers.

23 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

What the hell is she wearing? These camo boots are... interesting, let's leave it that.

Yeah, those camo boots are BAD. I like the shirt and skirt though. 

Oh boy, that green leopard dress is ugly AF too. I rarely ever like her style though so I'm not surprised I don't like it. I just like her personality and think she is the most gorgeous model. 

I like the grey sparkly top and sparkly skirt, though. That's cute. I would wear that!!!

21 hours ago, goldenfinger said:

Like hunting galoshes or something.

yes! that's it. My dad is a hunter and he has stuff like that in his basement...without the heels of course lol

thank you @Kane, @Shepherd, and @Prettyphile for the pictures. 

14 minutes ago, Fakira said:

Learn how to read, he was hoping to see her nipples, but he didn't say he was hoping for private pics hacked from her phone or whatever, he was hoping for backstage / unreleased photos from the SI Shoot.

???? i never talked about hacking someone's phone (which is bad), see how do you need to learn how to read? 

tenor.gif.719f63f3af893c596274b158d17640d9.gif

Hacking/leaking nude photos from a shoot is no different than a phone if that’s the kind of photos he’s hoping for since they both go against the model’s wishes and privacy. But who cares about consent, right? so long as it’s not a selfie? 🙄

On 5/10/2019 at 12:21 PM, Clauds said:

Except we're not obsessed with it? I haven't seen a single woman hoping for Chris Hemsworth's (or any male celeb) dick pictures to leak, for example. Honestly, imagine how creepy it would be if I was posting in his thread I'm sad just because he wears a shirt sometimes and I can't see his nipples? or because his pants are too baggy and I can't see his junk? :rofl: Yall have nipples as well, ours look the same, I promise, they are just nipples, they don't do anything magical. I love Chris Hemsworth, but I couldn't care less about his junk and neither does the average woman, the only junk we care about is the junk we're going to actually going to bang :idk:

There's a reason why it's always female celebrities picture that leak and it's because women are not anywhere near as obsessed with nudity and body parts as men are, we don't have the interest to hack their stuff. However, taking as far as saying you are hoping Barbara's pictures leak just takes it one step further because that'd be 100% invading her privacy, also, I know you're not the one hoping for leaks it's a general statement, not aimed at you at all!.

What I don't understand is the silly double standard that you and others have that men's sexuality is disgusting and only men's sexuality is disgusting. And a nice generalization of men and women you have. Its the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit meant for the enjoyment by people who attracted to women, and the sexuality attraction to women is generally in breasts and butt, other sensitive parts. Your literal argument is that I don't understand male sexuality, so male sexuality is evil.

Nobody in the post was hoping for somebody to be leaked.

22 hours ago, jessicanicole said:
Hacking/leaking nude photos from a shoot is no different than a phone if that’s the kind of photos he’s hoping for since they both go against the model’s wishes and privacy. But who cares about consent, right? so long as it’s not a selfie? 🙄

This.