Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 5/14/2019 at 7:09 AM, Sensual said:

What I don't understand is the silly double standard that you and others have that men's sexuality is disgusting and only men's sexuality is disgusting. And a nice generalization of men and women you have. Its the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit meant for the enjoyment by people who attracted to women, and the sexuality attraction to women is generally in breasts and butt, other sensitive parts. Your literal argument is that I don't understand male sexuality, so male sexuality is evil.

Nobody in the post was hoping for somebody to be leaked.

I never said it's evil, I said it's weird AF to me how men are obsesed with nipples :idk: It's not a double standard, it's the contraty, if it was me saying I'm hoping someone leaks, say, Marlon Teixeira's dick pics from an X nude shoot he did everyone would think I'm being creepy. I have the same issue with most ov tv/shows, take Fifty Shades of Grey, we saw Dakota Johnson's tits 1000 times while we go 0 nude shoots from Jamie Dornan because clearly society has a double standard when it comes to nudity.  

And someone literally said they were hoping for leaks of Barbara like those that came out from Irina Shayk so they could see her nipples which is disturbing as hell because it's against Barbara's and even SI's wishes. That goes way beyond men or women's sexuality, it's just not giving two fucks about the concept of consent. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

And someone literally said they were hoping for leaks of Barbara like those that came out from Irina Shayk so they could see her nipples which is disturbing as hell because it's against Barbara's and even SI's wishes. That goes way beyond men or women's sexuality, it's just not giving two fucks about the concept of consent. 

This is how the whole conversation started, not whether nipples are scary or not.

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

I never said it's evil, I said it's weird AF to me how men are obsesed with nipples :idk: It's not a double standard, it's the contraty, if it was me saying I'm hoping someone leaks, say, Marlon Teixeira's dick pics from an X nude shoot he did everyone would think I'm being creepy. I have the same issue with most ov tv/shows, take Fifty Shades of Grey, we saw Dakota Johnson's tits 1000 times while we go 0 nude shoots from Jamie Dornan because clearly society has a double standard when it comes to nudity.  

You're not Creepy , I think it's natural to have men nudity , like we have female nudity , a dick is natural and can be artistic ! a full frontal nude shoot for a man could be beautifull too , Male model David Gandy has posed nude and is incredible !

On 5/14/2019 at 7:22 AM, phenobarbie said:

Enough already. For legal purposes we do not allow leaked images, so this entire conversation is a moot point. 

Staff didn't write this for her amusement. The thread has been derailed long enough. Move to another subject, take it to PM and leave the subject of Barbara's nipples where they belong. With her boyfriend, and or her Doctor. 

Do we know if she's going to Cannes again this year? Now that she's no longer I hope she goes and has good looks again, L'Oreal gave her some really bad looks a lot of time, if Armani sends her I hope she gets some nice looks and solid styling now.