Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'll never understand men's obsession with nipples, yall have your own goddamn nipples to look at! Is not like Barbara (or any woman) will have magical nipples, they are literally all the same and it's creepy as fuck that people are hoping some of Barbara's will leak, especially when Barbara has been very, very vocal about not wanting to do nudity.

26 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'll never understand men's obsession with nipples, yall have your own goddamn nipples to look at! Is not like Barbara (or any woman) will have magical nipples, they are literally all the same and it's creepy as fuck that people are hoping some of Barbara's will leak, especially when Barbara has been very, very vocal about not wanting to do nudity.

they were talking about irina but anyway. it's gross. on reddit they were so sad because they couldn't jerk off while looking at barbara's booty. disgusting

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Totally agree with it being creepy wanting things to leak that people don't want to, but saying you don't understand why straight men would want to see a model's nipples....I mean if you're a straight female you're not going to get it are you? It's like me saying I don't get women's obsession with a guy's junk. 

2 hours ago, LameImpala said:

Totally agree with it being creepy wanting things to leak that people don't want to, but saying you don't understand why straight men would want to see a model's nipples....I mean if you're a straight female you're not going to get it are you? It's like me saying I don't get women's obsession with a guy's junk. 

i'm bisexual and i don't get it

3 hours ago, LameImpala said:

Except we're not obsessed with it? I haven't seen a single woman hoping for Chris Hemsworth's (or any male celeb) dick pictures to leak, for example. Honestly, imagine how creepy it would be if I was posting in his thread I'm sad just because he wears a shirt sometimes and I can't see his nipples? or because his pants are too baggy and I can't see his junk? :rofl: Yall have nipples as well, ours look the same, I promise, they are just nipples, they don't do anything magical. I love Chris Hemsworth, but I couldn't care less about his junk and neither does the average woman, the only junk we care about is the junk we're going to actually going to bang :idk:

There's a reason why it's always female celebrities picture that leak and it's because women are not anywhere near as obsessed with nudity and body parts as men are, we don't have the interest to hack their stuff. However, taking as far as saying you are hoping Barbara's pictures leak just takes it one step further because that'd be 100% invading her privacy, also, I know you're not the one hoping for leaks it's a general statement, not aimed at you at all!.

2 hours ago, effyja2012 said:

Pics of naked women = in and of themselves, good.

Pics of naked women when made public against the wishes of the model = Not good.

Pretty simple concept, really 

99.99% of people rejoiced over the fappening, just saying. Not trying to say you're wrong, more so lets not be so hasty to diagnose someone as clinically insane for admitting that they hope nudes leak