Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

It is circulating that Sara could be going to MET with Armani. Is there any rumours about Barbara going as well? I am finding unlucky Sara with Armani at MET and Barbara not being there as well. Is Dylan going?

20 hours ago, AFWQ said:

It is circulating that Sara could be going to MET with Armani. Is there any rumours about Barbara going as well? I am finding unlucky Sara with Armani at MET and Barbara not being there as well. Is Dylan going?

I do not know, but I hope  Barbara goes!!! I like her Armani work a lot. I guess we will have to wait and see. I would think if Barbara goes, Dylan will go but I am not sure how invitations for the MET work. 

I read a fan account said Barbara is not going, but that does not mean much. I do not think Barbara herself has said anything, but I could be wrong.  

On 5/3/2019 at 6:20 PM, elfstone said:

Celebrates the new Incredible By Victoria's Secret Collection at the Victoria Secret's store at Beverly Center on May 02, 2019 in Los Angeles, California

UHQ

Oh, she is... a million times hotter than tnt... :Dinah:

Spoiler

15 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Am I looking correctly... VS didn't photoshop out freckles or moles? :oh_no: :c025:

Well its not VS to be exact. Its more of the fact that they use different photographers and that is why you see in some of the pictures they're photoshopped out and some others not.