Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 3/24/2019 at 5:57 AM, johnnybravo said:

Wonderbra

740full-barbara-palvin (3).jpg 1105full-barbara-palvin.jpg 334full-barbara-palvin.jpg 625full-barbara-palvin.jpg

It's very interesting. She's an official VS angel but still can promote other lingerie brands?

BTW She looks amazing and I love the fact she wear more colors in her recent red carpet events! 

8 minutes ago, Kiara 113 said:

It's very interesting. She's an official VS angel but still can promote other lingerie brands?

BTW She looks amazing and I love the fact she wear more colors in her recent red carpet events! 

i read it's because those photos were taken before her angel contract 

Hello I am currently seeking all the VS photos by Babs so that i can download its Ultra HIgh Quality of it. I found 166 images as of this post and still need 14 to complete. Is there anyone here that can provide the links (maybe someone who downloaded the files directly from www.victoriasecret.com  to look for the links in their dowload history) for these images (Album 1 and Album 2). Thank you!

On 4/1/2019 at 9:26 AM, Cult Icon said:

oh no, it's too short !!!!!  😥

I agree, but then again I don't like short hair (except on the girl in my avatar). 

Barbara is so feminine and young looking, her hair now just looks "middle-aged I don't have time to do my hair" hairstyle. 

But her VS pictures are all great. Her hair looks better in them than in the Liverpool pictures. I just don't like those at all. 

12 minutes ago, kaos said:

Barbara Palvin, Candice Swanepoel & more - Get Ready For SI Swimsuit 2019

Barbara Palvin, Candice Swanepoel  Hannah Ferguson , Olivia Culpo, Hannah Davis, Lais Ribeiro, Rose Bertram, Myla Dalbesio and more

Olivia Brower - not Candice. :)