Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

13 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

:oh_no:

Now this is a white wall that is so much better than the others! It’s got texture and better lighting.

Plus, our angel is proving that this is her time. 

I also agree with this! It has an old-school vibe. I love this shot. I haven't really been able to say that about VS lately, all I've done is complain about them for like the last 6 months. 

Now I am so happy!!! Not only is Barbara an Angel, but she is getting a lot of work with them and location shots as well. I really like the Miami pictures so far! 

I hope it's ok I double posted, I couldn't get CandleVixen's quote in my first post. 

10 hours ago, BAGGOT said:

Barbara thread has become a must-stop. An absolute MUST. 

I know, right??? I love that there is always something new going on. After a few years of her just partying and frying the life out of her hair and brain cells, she is back and I love it!!! (I still thought she was great even during her party phase, she just looks soooo much better now). 

I can't wait to see some more VS videos with her. Does anyone know if she is shooting Swim on location or is she just doing white wall?

and omg I can't believe I'm about to say this but...(and thank you Bettina SM) but Alexina looks good wow I never thought I'd say that. Barbara looks better though.