Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

9 hours ago, Clauds said:

So happy for her! This was long long overdue, honestly, but I'm happy it finally happened

8 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

VS finally did something smart. Good for them and Barbara!

+1 to both of these. 

Yea for our girl! Glad to see it finally happening. :clap:

Thanks for all the new adds and postings of the media links. :hug:

As as the article that @bump posted, over 780,000 posts blew everything else out of the VS posts for the month  (and year?)

My biggest fear is that VS makes her go super skinny. :cry2:Although Lais looks pretty much the same since she signed her angel contract. (If I’m wrong let me know)

Again, this is a good thing for her! I noticed  that she is getting phased out at L’Oreal, it made me wonder what was ahead for her. 

On 3/14/2019 at 2:19 PM, bump said:

I would love if she were an Angel!!! She is my favorite model and I think she would be an amazing Angel, I am sick of so many of the current Angels. 

Thank you for posting this!

Well finally! Surprised her agency wrote it in her bio days before it was even officially announced.

Now that barbara is an angel, are the chances higher that she could get the SI cover 19? can we also dream of that?...Would be great too.

20 hours ago, emerald7 said:

Well finally! Surprised her agency wrote it in her bio days before it was even officially announced.

Now that barbara is an angel, are the chances higher that she could get the SI cover 19? can we also dream of that?...Would be great too.

Ooooh, I agree! I am not a fan of SI, but I did look at all of Barbara's SI pictures and I really liked a lot of them. I would love to see her on the cover!

I loved when Barbara shot those 5 Swim pictures for VS. I like those better than her SI pictures, but I still was stunned by how great her SI pictures from each year have turned out. Here are sme of my favorites just to celebrate Barbara and all her success she's been having! 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png