Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 2/24/2019 at 4:27 PM, medicenevs said:

It's her face but I think it is an edit, photoshoped.

Thank you for replying. :wave: I like the picture, that's sad it's an edit. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan:Dinah:, @Shepherd, and @hadidz thank you all for the pictures!

I hope she didn't cut her hair, that hairstyle is not pretty in my opinion. Her face sure looks pretty, but that outfit and hair at the VF part is :blink:

Not a fan of her hair. It does look healthier (you all remember how crunchy and straw-like it looked back in like 2013...that was terrible, but she drinking and partying a lot so Im not surprised her hair looked like shit then). I just don't like short hair like this really on anyone. The only person I've seen look good with short hair (and her hair was MUCH shorter than this) is Edie Sedgwick (my avatar).

I wanted Barbara to shoot for VS Swim, but with how boring the swim pictures and the swimsuits themselves are, I don't care that she's not shooting that. I mean maybe she will, she's a phenomenal swimsuit model but VS sucks so bad anymore. 

I liek her Aimer pictures muuuuuch better than her VS pictures. 

On 3/7/2019 at 2:09 PM, Weasel79 said:

VS

53316651_10157327258319090_9002081526329901056_o.jpg

oh wow I love this! thank you for posting this. 

I wish her expression was a little bit softer, but that's ok bc she still looks beautiful.  I love that she was given a location shoot instead of white wall.

The lingerie is ok, but I wish it were two pieces as I am not a fan of one piece anything. Her hair looks great and I like that her legs, arms, and hips look thick...well thick at least compared to VS's normal models. Her body is the best in the business, in my opinion.