Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

THANK YOU BETTINA!!

thank you @johnnybravo!!!! 

I hope to see her and VS continue on this trend of giving her location shoots. 

I want to see her and Aiden shoot together. those are the two I want to be Angels when VS is ready to remove some of their current Angels and replace them with other girls. 

@moonchild12 ooooh I love her outfit!! thank you for posting those pictures. she looks fantastic. 

I went to the mall tonight with one of my best friends and saw a HUGE window sized picture of Barbara, Grace and Alexina (the one that's already been posted here so I had already seen it, but seeing a big ass picture of Barbara at VS again made me really happy. My friend has no idea about models, so I didn't say anything to her, but I was smiling inside lol (even though I think the picture itself sucks, I am happy that Barbara is getting that VS money and promotion!)

Man is VS producing some ugly shit. Poor Barbara, she is modeling some butt-ugly pajamas. she looks good though! 

@johnnybravo Thank you for the Aimer pictures! The 2nd and 3rd picture are my favorites, she looks super hot and I want to buy what she's wearing. 

Is this Barbara? I have been a fan of hers for about 5 years now and I don't remember ever seeing this picture and I have seen  A  LOT of her work. I saw this on Pinterest and it said it was her, and to me it looks like her but I thought I'd post it here and see if anyone else has an opinion about it or if someone knows where and when the picture is from. 

spacer.png

@bump I believe that’s her. I can’t tell you anything else about it though. 

@Bettina Saw-Morgan and @johnnybravo

thank you both for the updates. 

If I missed someone I’m sorry. 

How many of y’all think that her current beaux is one who’s going to be around for a long time? The pics of the two of them, they show they are anamoured of each other.