Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thank you to all those posting pictures!

I love seeing new Barbara pictures, and her new VS are actually really good despite being just white wall. I am so glad VS decided to work with her again and I'm glad she has matured enough to stay focused on her modeling career. It seems like she got her partying out of her system a few years ago and is back in the modeling game! 

Someone above said she should watch her weight gain, and I hate to admit that I agree. she looks great right now but if she falls off the wagon of working out and taking herself/her job seriously, I could see her gainging weight again like she did years ago.

I think she absolutely perfect right now and I hope she stays this way, I hope she doesn't lose any weight/getting thinner or gain weight. 

When do her SI pictures come out? I dont' care about SI, but if it's Barbara I do lol

On 1/20/2019 at 10:18 AM, LameImpala said:

SI comes out in May this year.

Thank you for replying. I will be looking forward to that! 

Off topic: who is in your avatar?

On topic: I hope Barbara continues to shoot for VS, even if it is just white wall because I want her in the show again next year. Her poses this past year were kind of cringey, but whatever. Her body, hair, and attitude were the best! I prefered her over most of the Angels this year. 

10 hours ago, bump said:

Thank you for replying. I will be looking forward to that! 

Off topic: who is in your avatar?

On topic: I hope Barbara continues to shoot for VS, even if it is just white wall because I want her in the show again next year. Her poses this past year were kind of cringey, but whatever. Her body, hair, and attitude were the best! I prefered her over most of the Angels this year. 

22 minutes ago, Fakira said:

Check the first Post on this site.

You mean the video at the top of this page?

I didn't know that was for VS, I thought it was for SI. I am so excited she's shooting VS swim! 

Thank you for replying to me.

edit: nevermind the video at the top of the page is from her shooting in Costa Rica for SI. 

On 1/23/2019 at 10:48 AM, jessicanicole said:

That was for SI, not VS

yea sadly I realized that after I watched it. I got my hopes up and now I'm sad lol oh well. thank you for replying though. 

I like her VS Swim better than SI, but that's just because I like beachy, fun, sunny, bright blue and white pictures much more than I like overtly sexy. But her SI work is still good. 

I hope she continues to shoot with VS just because she is much closer to my body shape than the other Angels so I can see more realistically what products will look like on me. However, I want to see some HF work or just something else, as well. She has been doing VS a lot, which is great for her, but I would like some more interesting pictures. 

1 hour ago, a said:

Barbara and Dylan have moved in together

Thank you for posting that picture. They are super cute together. 

And look at that view!!! I should've picked a jobin finance or business or something so I could move to NYC and afford a view like that. ..

Normally I could care less about anyone but myself/friends/family, but I am very curious...how long have Barbara and Dylan been together? I tried looking back through the thread to see the first time he was mentioned, but maybe someone has a better timeline/idea? 

Thank you in advance if anyone responds. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Thank you for posting that picture. They are super cute together. 

And look at that view!!! I should've picked a jobin finance or business or something so I could move to NYC and afford a view like that. ..

Normally I could care less about anyone but myself/friends/family, but I am very curious...how long have Barbara and Dylan been together? I tried looking back through the thread to see the first time he was mentioned, but maybe someone has a better timeline/idea? 

Thank you in advance if anyone responds. 

Well maybe this will help 

8 minutes ago, a said:

Well maybe this will help 

yes thank you! I never thought to look up videos explaining it, so yes I appreciate your help.

so they've only been together/known each other since 2017...I guess that's almost two years, that's a good time frame. it just seems like they've been together longer. 

good for them. they kind of look alike too lol I find that amusing.