Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

Has she done anything since VSFS? o.0

Well it seems she was at home over Christmas and New Year... guess if new things are happening then this going to be right now.

Does anyone know if it's true that she is going to be back with Calzedonia this year as well?

6 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Barbara looks gorgeous as always but come on VS, at least use a differently coloured wall from time to time. ;)

Yeah I totally agree, I hate these white wall, it's to the point that even just a different color would make it better. I do not undertsand why everything is white wall anymore!!!

10 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

VS

390465GTF_OM_F.jpg

She looks great!!! I know I sound like a broken record, but the white wall is what is stopping this from being a beautiful shot. If it had a background and setting like VS used to do, this could easily be up there in my top favorites. 

@CandleVixen lol I thought the same thing

thanks for posting everyone! I love how much she's shooting VS, I hope she shoots some swim for them because then I've got to get some background, right??? give me some sand and sun and clouds and water and I'll be happy. 

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

We all know that she kills it in swimsuits, ala SISE. :thumbsup:

I had never looked at any SI stuff until she did it, and I have to say it's not my style for the most part. i like cuter and more fun/beachy stuff as opposed to sexy and hot.

She did a great job in SI, but not much of it turned out to be something I like.

However, there were a handful of pictures that I really dug such as:

SWIM146_TK3_01106-rawWMFinal1920_0.jpg?i58683b82d5d630742b5cd52ef879b592.pngsports-illustrated-2018-swimsuit-model-bbarbara-palvin-2016-photo-sports-illustr16557-sports-illustrated---barbara-palvi

The red swimsuit is mega ugly, but she looks great and her body looks awesome with the way she's posing.

I like her VS work much better, to be honest. I wish she would've shot Swim more back in the day and I hope she shoots it now that VS has brought it back.

13 hours ago, bump said:

The red swimsuit is mega ugly, but she looks great and her body looks awesome with the way she's posing.

I like her VS work much better, to be honest. I wish she would've shot Swim more back in the day and I hope she shoots it now that VS has brought it back.

Her posing is on point, if you ask me.

We can hope that Barbara is going to stick around VS for a while! I’m happy to see she’s back to working more. 

20 hours ago, medicenevs said:

She did shoot for VS Swim back in the day.

Oh I remember lol  she was sooooo good for it, even though there were like what, 5 pictures? This one is one of my all time favorite swim pictures out of any VS swim picture I've seen

Barbara+Palvin+for+VS+Swim+February+2013

I just wish she would've had more pictures than just the handful she had.