Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Personal preferences aside, I don't get how you can describe Barbara as untoned. Not being as skinny as most other models doesn't make her untoned. Professional athletes aren't as skinny as models either and are fitter than them by and large (Kelly Gale excepted :)).

I like seeing models who aren't too skinny, if for nothing else than for diversity's sake.

4 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

We are not used to seeing models with healthy eating that are not in the underweight as VS has fed us for years, so I think it's great that Barbara is part of a change that will be healthier for everyone.

I agree with you! Also, let’s not forget the panties are different cuts. The “new” high hip really does not flatter any shape at all. I hated them in the 90’s when they first appeared as “French cut”. 

Just now, Clauds said:

She looks amazing, I actually think she looks way better now than before :heart: hopefully VS will keep working with her

Very much agreed.  The set they just put out of her were some of the best shots we'e seen from VS in a while.  Hopefully she stays with VS for a long time to come.  :) 

She’s back and it’s glorious! :clap:

I know that there are so many angels on the roster right now, but would anyone object to Barbara becoming an Angel?I wouldn't mind it, to be honest. :MLA:

I’d settle for her being one of their regulars for shoots and the show, for however long that may be. :thumbsup:

Just now, CandleVixen said:

She’s back and it’s glorious! :clap:

I know that there are so many angels on the roster right now, but would anyone object to Barbara becoming an Angel?I wouldn't mind it, to be honest. :MLA:

I’d settle for her being one of their regulars for shoots and the show, for however long that may be. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't object to it at all.  She's more than deserving of it, IMO.  :) 

I think Barbara looks way better now than she did when she first starting doing VS years ago. Her body, face, and hair look amazing. 

But the white wall shit is boring, I am so sick of this. Are there pictures with backgrounds and settings and I'm just not seeing them? IDK, it seems like everyone has white wall anymore and that's all VS is doing. IT does not make me want ot buy the product, I could find stuff like that way cheaper at other stores. The beautiful pictures VS used to take made me look at the bras and stuff and I ended up liking a lot of them and buying them. NOw I just scroll past all these white wall boring pictures and nothing catches my eye because the lingerie is also starting to look really plain. 

but Barbara looks better than any Angel they have working right now. I hope she continues with them but I'm kinda starting to not want her to become and Angel becasue VS is so boring anymore.