Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

11 minutes ago, rxman said:

Sorry for disagreeing, but I expected her to look more like her latest VS's shoots back in 2013, like below. She looks much thicker and untoned now.

37-2.jpg 99437d77-6257-42f5-a9ec-718b6fab9195.jpg.5e015cbb93b8a1ba05221e09b227c961.jpg

Not every mannequin you think has to be zero :dry: He is the most beautiful ♥️

1 hour ago, rxman said:

Sorry for disagreeing, but I expected her to look more like her latest VS's shoots back in 2013, like below. She looks much thicker and untoned now.

People looking different five years later? It's almost like... We start to change when we get older... Shocker.

Just for the record, I think she looks stunning now, even more than before, she looks healthier and happier.

1 hour ago, rxman said:

37-2.jpg 99437d77-6257-42f5-a9ec-718b6fab9195.jpg.5e015cbb93b8a1ba05221e09b227c961.jpg

Clearly, when you grow and acquire more body mass, your form changes and is inevitable. She was too young in those photos and generally women can finish developing up to 23 years. Barbara right now is not doing ridiculous diets like many models to stay skinny with of 17-year-old girl's bodies. And she's still wearing hot AF. We are not used to seeing models with healthy eating that are not in the underweight as VS has fed us for years, so I think it's great that Barbara is part of a change that will be healthier for everyone.