Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

8 hours ago, Iwona C said:

I don't want to be negative but I'm honestly disappointed with her outfits, she deserved something better. Her body is goals tho, too bad one of the outfits covered it.

Same these black leggings are just no. I like lingerie and the red bow in the second one though

@Iwona C @Pekar_M Yeah, I agree. She looks stunningly beautiful, her face and hair looked the best...but those outfits??? NOOOOO. 

They covered so many girls up, I mean there were TSHIRTS and DRESSES covering the girls. Why do they work out so hard just to be covered up? VS is so dumb and they especially should not have covered up Barbara who has a bangin' body! I think her body is teh best in show, better than Candice or any other model.

Barbara deserved better. I wanted her to get wings, but she hasn't worked with them enough to get wings yet. I hope she continues to work with VS (I really want her to be an Angel, actually) and then next year I want her to get bomb ass outfits with wings. 

I wish Alexina would've been kicked out of the show so Barbara could've had her spot in the tartan segment. Barbara would've looked so good in the red and plaid stuff. 

7 hours ago, bump said:

@Iwona C @Pekar_M Yeah, I agree. She looks stunningly beautiful, her face and hair looked the best...but those outfits??? NOOOOO. 

They covered so many girls up, I mean there were TSHIRTS and DRESSES covering the girls. Why do they work out so hard just to be covered up? VS is so dumb and they especially should not have covered up Barbara who has a bangin' body! I think her body is teh best in show, better than Candice or any other model.

Barbara deserved better. I wanted her to get wings, but she hasn't worked with them enough to get wings yet. I hope she continues to work with VS (I really want her to be an Angel, actually) and then next year I want her to get bomb ass outfits with wings. 

I wish Alexina would've been kicked out of the show so Barbara could've had her spot in the tartan segment. Barbara would've looked so good in the red and plaid stuff. 

She should be an angel 

On 9/9/2018 at 1:43 PM, lostdiadem said:

I think instead they got together not long ago. Dylan has been in Mongolia (I guess) for a lot of months filming The Turandot, so I guess it happened right after he came back. Before then she was seen with many random guys, whether it be for just outings or dating, but I doubt it started before he left.

this yt channel seems to know every detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cjslU19qDA