Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

This has nothing to do with teh current discussion, but I thought I had seen all of Barbara's VS/VS Pink pictures and I stumbled upon this today. I thought I'd share it becasue I've been through this thread soo many times (when I don't have class over the summer or holiday break, I read Bellazon and drink my coffee in the morning and I mainly stay on the same models threads). I thought this was a cute picture of her for VS Pink. 

This picture came from supermodelpictures.com

I can't wait to see her recent VS pictures!!!

supermodel.pictures-v303125.jpg?ssl=1

3 hours ago, Nicah said:

still can't believe that she's back with VS! Never thought that.

I agree! I was shocked to see that she was modeling for them again. Although I  do remember when Chanel Iman was done at VS no one thought she'd be back, but she came back later and modeled but wasn't in the show again. I hope Barbara is also in the show, she was the hihglight of 2012 for me. 

I am getting impatient with the release of the VS pictures. I've read that the other girl she was shooting with had her pictures released, but I've not seen or heard anymore about Barbara's. 

I know it's wishful thinking but I still want her to be an VS angel. I know it would limit her other modeling opportunities but her VS pictures were all so beautiful (except for 2 particular sets, the one with Erin where she looked dirty and tired and a pink wall one with Behati and Candice. I did not like those sets).