Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

What are your predictions? Will she walk this year?

She is definitely fan favourite but I wonder if it's enough since last year they ditched a lot of popular veterans.

For VSFS 2017 we had full list of models at the end of August so I guess soon we will know.

Barbara during the interview.Mercedes Benz & Tommy Hilfiger event at Fashion Street in Budapest. 

DjED-iuWwAAdTl7.jpg 37627275_569589520123453_5939888754746458112_n.jpg 37101185_806935256181155_5860362526113398784_n.jpg 37245462_1867558436685240_2213873422805499904_n.jpg 37422248_1315954671868141_4184348523505909760_n.jpg 37009170_259650878159566_1156026340760092672_n.jpg

facebook live from the event on Lakatos Mark’s page

Anyone  translete pls ☝️

Fwj834hSOFg.jpg YVfnj0w1VuQ.jpg 37185052_1809295649149958_306825432764776448_n.jpg 37196822_210040633015475_3774702273754562560_n.jpg 37254884_688686744824283_5908160259372875776_n.jpg

21 hours ago, Iwona C said:

What are your predictions? Will she walk this year?

If they let her walk, it's just because she's Barbara Palvin, or else it would be pointless, since they don't let many skinny girls who usually walk HF shows walk the VSFS. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see her walking there again, but at the same time after what happened last time I was hoping she was done with VS and she didn't have to lose weight for them.

6 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

If they let her walk, it's just because she's Barbara Palvin, or else it would be pointless, since they don't let many skinny girls who usually walk HF shows walk the VSFS. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see her walking there again, but at the same time after what happened last time I was hoping she was done with VS and she didn't have to lose weight for them.

Very much this.

However, I am 100% sure she will walk because Barbara doesn't need VS nowdays  and I can't see her going back to the brand unless she was promised something, I'm not saying she got a contract but I do think she's gonna have a free pass for the show much like the Hadids, VS is very into social media girls right now and they know Barbara is one of the most followed girls. There's no way VS will pass on her, things have changed a lot since 2013 and VS really needs girls like Barbs who will bring in some much needed attention. 

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

However, I am 100% sure she will walk because Barbara doesn't need VS nowdays  and I can't see her going back to the brand unless she was promised something, I'm not saying she got a contract but I do think she's gonna have a free pass for the show much like the Hadids, VS is very into social media girls right now and they know Barbara is one of the most followed girls. There's no way VS will pass on her, things have changed a lot since 2013 and VS really needs girls like Barbs who will bring in some much needed attention. 

Too bad they will screw everything up with the whole show :rofl:  or maybe they will put her only in the pink segment :rofl: 

12 hours ago, Iwona C said:

Does anyone know what she was generally talking about? 😁

Interviewer: the highlight of the evening has arrived here next to me...
Barbara: the highlight is Lewis Hamilton.
I: but you are the other one, you're so pretty, I saw you eating a slice of cake, is it affordable for you in days like this? 
B: yes, for me, it's absolutely.
I: we have seen you in the cover of the magazine, and you're so stunning in it, it was a hard work for you or it was an easy photoshoot? 
B: it was easy I guess, and fast, it was a 8 hours workday, everybody has done a very good job, the makeup artist, the hairstylist, the photographer. It was fun. 
I: is there even any kind of photoshoot which could fatigue or surprise you anymore? 
B: all of them can fatigue me, especially the 16 hours workdays, but there's some which really freaks me out, the Victoria's Secret ones, those make me stressed because I want to look good and it really requires to be in a good shape, yesterday I was doing a photoshoot with them all day, and I was barely breathing to look skinnier🤣 
I: and how do you prepare yourself for a longer kind of photoshoot like this VS one, or this cover? 
B: I don't know, honestly, this is my job, I have to be ready 24/7, there's no such as things like "oh I'll have that work in 3 weeks" so then be like, "I looked different 3 weeks ago", no. 
I: that's great, that's the best attitude. And what about formula 1, are you watching it like every sunday, or..? B: yes, I do, I always watch it with my dad, even if I'm away from home, he records it for me so I can watch it later. 
I: you and Lewis were so cute on the stage as you guys chaffed each other ..so are you still in a good relationship? 
B: of course, we are good friends.
I: after the race, are you guys partying or have some plans together? 
B: we haven't planned anything yet, he just arrived today, and I just came back from New York, but he said something like he wants to watch Mission Impossible in the cinema, we'll see, we're both so tired. 
I: I can tell that you are tired, but still so beautiful. I have a question that I'm gonna ask you now, and you might send me to hell, but what's up with your alleged new relationship? 
B: with Dylan?
I: yeah, there's Dylan or there's no Dylan?
B: umm, this is... I mean we'll find out, I don't know.
I: you heard, Barbara said we'll find out, it was the cue, thank you for being there.

6 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Too bad they will screw everything up with the whole show :rofl:  or maybe they will put her only in the pink segment :rofl: 

IDK, I'm hopeful because Gigi and Bella always get nice AF outfits so I'm hoping the same will happen for Barbara :rofl: I don't think she'll be in Pink tho, not even in 2012 they had her in pink so i don't think she'll get pink now 

18 hours ago, a said:

Interviewer: the highlight of the evening has arrived here next to me...
Barbara: the highlight is Lewis Hamilton.

one could sense that she was tired as her talking style was much more casual / carefree than usually.

the other interview with márk lakatos was more fun.

she's flying back to nyc next week, she's working out hard, there will be a vs casting in a month.

she will spend her holiday for some time in slovenia with her parents.