Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

3 hours ago, Sanni said:

Thanks for the news :hug: I’m so curious to see what kind of role she’ll play. Is she presenting the trophy perhaps? Or is she involved with Qatar, the host for the 2022 World Cup, in some way?

I think she will watch it with actor Dylan sprouse to be at a WC final for once and bc she likes football. Same with other models like Lais or Jasmine. Many stars will be there.

Natalia vodianova and last wc winner P. Lahm will present the trophie. Like gisele and puyol last time.

55 minutes ago, a said:

Barbaras's intervew with Bors 

She says she’s ready to be in a relationship.She also mentioned moving to New York ?

http://www.borsonline.hu/celeb/ot-eve-var-az-igazira-szerelem-nelkul-el-palvin-barbi-interju/156619

Can someone translate the full interview, please? Did she say her pics with VS will come out on july 24? And did she regret partying at age 20 because she missed the Oportunity with VS??? Thx in advance.

1 hour ago, a said:

Barbaras's intervew with Bors 

She says she’s ready to be in a relationship.She also mentioned moving to New York ?

http://www.borsonline.hu/celeb/ot-eve-var-az-igazira-szerelem-nelkul-el-palvin-barbi-interju/156619

25 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

Can someone translate the full interview, please? Did she say her pics with VS will come out on july 24? And did she regret partying at age 20 because she missed the Oportunity with VS??? Thx in advance.

bors is a tabloid garbage paper. i think it's a fake "interview".

However the hungarian BORS is a gossip magazine, this interview looks kinda realistic, so i think it's real.

Barbara says that her "biggest regret" in thefashion world that she didn't care herself seriously enough at the age of 20.. she started partying... tried out things she didn't want.. got break up with her boyfriend.. and this type of lifestyle made her end up with her Victoria's Secret contract.

She also says that since then she continuously working on to be able to apologise herself for this fault. and however she had amazing jobs since then, she always felt that something is missing from her life and from her career. Two months ago she started to work for VS again, the photos will come out on 24 July and she's really working hard that she would be able to walk at the VSFS again this year. Is she will able to do that this november, she will be finally able to apologise herself for her earlier behavior.

She also says that all of this happened with herself that the magazines started to gossip about her "never exist relationship with Justin Bieber" and because of this, she was the first model who had 1 million follower on Instagram. Now she feel herself ready to have a relationship after being single for 5 years. She is dating with someone for half a year now, but it's a secret who is him

+ She is working on to be an actress in NYC. Shortly, thats all.

Thx very much@Kiara 113 for the interview. ❤️

Interesting. if the story is true...isn't she to hard to herself? She was very young then. Even now.... But like she said, she had amazing jobs i also hope she will walk again for VS this year. I always thought she will become an angel. So atleast walking the show would be great.

About the guy. i assume its dylan. Happy for her anyway.

And not surprised she wants to act. Like every other model..

8 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

common historical experience and fate, central-european identity, rooting for the underdog.

She does have a prior relationship with PSG (Kylian Mbappe plays for them) #awkward :laugh:

39 minutes ago, Sanni said:

She does have a prior relationship with PSG (Kylian Mbappe plays for them) #awkward :laugh:

it's not awkward at all, you just don't seem to get it.

- croatia and hungary belonged in the same kingdom for almost a millenium (later both countries was forced to be part of the communist bloc over the iron curtain)

- adjacent countries, cultivating a very friendly relationship due to their common past and recent events (the best relationship is with the poles, croatia is in the next place)

- many hungarians spend their holliday in croatia (some even own a summer house there), quite a few watched the matches there