Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 2 weeks later...

not sure but kinda looks like she is shooting for armani beauty?  that means her contract for Loreal is done? hopefully not tho i prefer Loreal tbh and she go to Cannes for Loreal  so hopefully is just for the armani fragance  or something like that.

19 hours ago, MarVS said:

not sure but kinda looks like she is shooting for armani beauty?  that means her contract for Loreal is done? hopefully not tho i prefer Loreal tbh and she go to Cannes for Loreal  so hopefully is just for the armani fragance  or something like that.

L'Oréal owns Giorgio Armani beauty :smile:

On 4/25/2018 at 9:50 PM, MarVS said:

I'm asking the same question for a while. didn't she said in an interview back in 2016 that she renewed her L'Oreal Paris contract for 2 more years? if it's so, her contract might be done.

she hasn't shoot for L'Oreal since october (as far as I know)

2 hours ago, andreeab said:

I'm asking the same question for a while. didn't she said in an interview back in 2016 that she renewed her L'Oreal Paris contract for 2 more years? if it's so, her contract might be done.

she hasn't shoot for L'Oreal since october (as far as I know)

Yes, she said that. Luma and the others, shoot recently for l’oreal. Barbara is in Paris for l’agent provocateur 

I wouldn't be surprised if L'Oreal and her are done. They are working a lot with Thylane B, who has the same look as Barbara and seems to be their new "young face" and tbh L'Oreal did fuck Barbara's hair pretty bad, I'd be happy if she's done with them and just gets to keep a healthy look :ninja: