Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Even when she wears ugly ass outfits (which tbh is mostly every time she wears anything), she still looks so beautiful!!! Her face is the prettiest face I've ever seen.

but her fashion sense is just fucking god awful. The white lace body hugging dress she wore to some harpers bazaar or something event a few years ago was gorgeous but other than that i can't think of any other outfits off the top of my head that I liked...I've been going through her thread and just shaking my head due to the amount of tragic clothing she's worn. I'm sure there's a handful of event dresses she's worn that I've liked but I've hated every pant suit she wore and I even hated that white body hugging dress from Cannes when she had the straight red hair which everyone seemed to love. I thought it was shit. She looks much better dressed down in t shirt and jeans than trendy fashiony clothes anyways, at least to me. and she looks better without makeup. she is a natural beauty. 

she looks great for solid and striped I must say. Thank you to everyone who is posting pictures, by the way!