Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

4 minutes ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

Huh. Interesting. Do you know what the shoot was for, or when it was done? I'm really surprised I didn't know about this.

Hmm, ok maybe not exactly “full frontal” but still…

This thread is turning into ebola... keep it up and the thread will become heavily moderated.  

IF Barbara does in fact read BZ, then she is free to PM me with PROOF that she is in fact Barbara and I will remove the picture and ban it from being posted here.  You guys are going on and on about a simple picture and as a result my PM box is being flooded with complaint after complaint of so and so's hurt feelings.  Stop with the white knighting over a picture. Till Babara posts something on her IG/Twitter/Snachap where we can all see the proof and not have to deal with hearsay , or the photographer/magazine reaches out to us and asks for the picture to be removed then enough... Let Barbara and her legal team deal with the blow back.

618iiPD.gif

7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

This thread is turning into ebola... keep it up and the thread will become heavily moderated.  

IF Barbara does in fact read BZ, then she is free to PM me with PROOF that she is in fact Barbara and I will remove the picture and ban it from being posted here.  You guys are going on and on about a simple picture and as a result my PM box is being flooded with complaint after complaint of so and so's hurt feelings.  Stop with the white knighting over a picture. Till Babara posts something on her IG/Twitter/Snachap where we can all see the proof and not have to deal with hearsay , or the photographer/magazine reaches out to us and asks for the picture to be removed then enough... Let Barbara and her legal team deal with the blow back.

:clap:  

I had been avoiding this thread, but decided to check in when I saw you had posted here.