Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

6 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

if love magazine really had her over, that's wretched.

except when they cover them after the shoot, e.g. with that blur filter effect in the SI 2016 behind the scenes video, when she was dancing topless

Are we acting like SI cares about keeping the models covered up? Because if that's the case they do an awful job.

"I had this photoshoot quality picture taken by a photographer but that wasn't supposed to go anywhere, it was supposed to be the one where I had clothes on" Ok, lol. At the very least I feel like she shouldn't be that upset about it getting out, but even more likely I feel like that text convo is faked

Also, why would the convo have leaked from the perspective of the leaker? We think they accidentally leaked it and then showed everyone that they did it?

There's still no proof that convo is real. It wouldn't have been that hard to fake. And it doesn't really sound like her. Surely she's smart enough to know asking people to delete it won't make a difference.

But if it is real, does this mean there are potentially pictures where even her pussy is visible that just haven't been published and are sitting on different photographers' hardrives?

:o