Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

23 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Thank you 17 Moments of Spring. I can't decide if I like this look or not. The dress is kind of boring and I'm not a fan of the shape of it but she herself looks great. Her style has always been hit or miss, more miss if I can be so honest. I just love love love her face and hair and body. I'm built like her but a bit thicker and it's cool to see what looks on good on her because it helps me figure out what looks good on me.

I like when her hair is down not up. She has beautiful hair and I wish they would style it better. The worse was when she wore that black pants suit to Cannes I think and had her hair scraped back. She looked awful. And everyone seemed to love the white dress with the red hair but I didn't like that look either. I think she looks best in candids with no makeup and a hoodie on. Nice and simple! lol

On 2017. 06. 20. at 3:41 PM, bump said:

I feel like Barbara finally grew up and got serious with her modeling. She is my favorite model and I have been a fan of hers for years even through those years where she partied a lot more than she worked, but I can't hold that against her. I'm glad she got it out of her system while she could, I bet she made so many amazing memories! I am glad to see her back on track though, she is doing well and seems to still have that same fun loving attitude but she is balancing great work with having fun. Well done Barbara!

22 hours ago, bump said:

I like when her hair is down not up. She has beautiful hair and I wish they would style it better. The worse was when she wore that black pants suit to Cannes I think and had her hair scraped back. She looked awful. And everyone seemed to love the white dress with the red hair but I didn't like that look either. I think she looks best in candids with no makeup and a hoodie on. Nice and simple! lol

I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

I like the editorial, but it reminds me of one she did a few years ago. Sometimes her stuff doesn't vary much, but that's not her fault. She looks beautiful in everything anyways so who am I kidding lol

She is so naturally pretty I love it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVqOuXUFfY8/

taryllatkinsmua Glow and a vampy lip ??
Throwback beauty on the gorgeous @realbarbarapalvin @lorealmakeup @si_swimsuit. I adore the beauty of this beauty! ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVqPtkllGle/