Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

VS or SI models who attended at least one of the Oscar parties (feel free to point out if I missed anyone):

The Academy Awards

Karlie Kloss ETA: Chrissy Teigen

Elton John's Oscars viewing party

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Shanina Shaik ETA: Petra Nemcova

Vanity Fair Oscar after-party

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Emily Ratajkowski, Heidi Klum, Jasmine Tookes, Joan Smalls, Josephine Skriver, Karlie Kloss, Kate Bock, Kate Upton, Miranda Kerr, Nina Agdal, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Sara Sampaio, Shanina Shaik ETA: Petra Nemcova, Kelly Rohrbach

Some of them are more famous than Barbara, some have connections to making movies but I think that Barbara is at least on the same level as Kate Bock. I would rank Barbara higher but maybe Kate Bock having a famous boyfriend had something to do with her attending the Vanity Fair party.

I think that Nina Agdal is close to Barbara’s level as well but Nina’s SI cover and Leo connection give her an edge in the U.S. If and when Barbara will be on the cover of SI, I think that she’ll start to get invited to more high-profile events in the states.

If I was Barbara, I would already try to score an invite. I think that she’d fit in with the likes of Shanina Shaik etc.

6 hours ago, Sanni said:

VS or SI models who attended at least one of the Oscar parties (feel free to point out if I missed anyone):

The Academy Awards

Karlie Kloss ETA: Chrissy Teigen

Elton John's Oscars viewing party

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Heidi Klum, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Shanina Shaik ETA: Petra Nemcova

Vanity Fair Oscar after-party

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Emily Ratajkowski, Heidi Klum, Jasmine Tookes, Joan Smalls, Josephine Skriver, Karlie Kloss, Kate Bock, Kate Upton, Miranda Kerr, Nina Agdal, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Sara Sampaio, Shanina Shaik ETA: Petra Nemcova, Kelly Rohrbach

Some of them are more famous than Barbara, some have connections to making movies but I think that Barbara is at least on the same level as Kate Bock. I would rank Barbara higher but maybe Kate Bock having a famous boyfriend had something to do with her attending the Vanity Fair party.

I think that Nina Agdal is close to Barbara’s level as well but Nina’s SI cover and Leo connection give her an edge in the U.S. If and when Barbara will be on the cover of SI, I think that she’ll start to get invited to more high-profile events in the states.

If I was Barbara, I would already try to score an invite. I think that she’d fit in with the likes of Shanina Shaik etc.

lol Babs is far more famous than Kate bock by far . kate b was there just for her bf even with that she is almost nobody. 

38 minutes ago, preparatory said:

Oh, if some of those girls were invited, Barbs should def be. I wonder if she doesn't have the connections? I love her, but lbr she doesn't really seem like the type to turn down that type of publicity if she had been invited. 

All of those were, I checked their threads. :smile:

In addition, Martha Hunt and Stella Maxwell attended the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party and Bojana Krsmanovic attended Elton John's Oscars viewing party.

Martha Hunt and Stella Maxwell attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party makes sense because they are VS Angels. Chances are that all or nearly all the Angels were invited. But Bojana is someone who along with Kate Bock is at the most on the same level as Barbara. Again, I would rank Barbara higher than Bojana when it comes to fame.

Cannes is Barbara’s thing but I would love to see her attending these exclusive events such as the MET Gala in the U.S.

Maybe she needs a better agent. It’s not like she was busy on Sunday since she posted that blaah picture. Many girls attended the parties and are now headed to Paris Fashion Week.

5 minutes ago, Sanni said:

All of those were, I checked their threads. :smile:

In addition, Martha Hunt and Stella Maxwell attended the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party and Bojana Krsmanovic attended Elton John's Oscars viewing party.

Martha Hunt and Stella Maxwell attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Party makes sense because they are VS Angels. Chances are that all or nearly all the Angels were invited. But Bojana is someone who along with Kate Bock is at the most on the same level as Barbara. Again, I would rank Barbara higher than Bojana when it comes to fame.

Cannes is Barbara’s thing but I would love to see her attending these exclusive events such as the MET Gala in the U.S.

Maybe she needs a better agent. It’s not like she was busy on Sunday since she posted that blaah picture. Many girls attended the parties and are now headed to Paris Fashion Week.

kate bock is not  even close at the same level of Barbara . Barbara is far more popular and well known .