Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

18 minutes ago, bandit55 said:

Well maybe they want the results to be a surprise until the very end or they are worried that letting people see the results would sway peoples votes :/

That being said, I wouldnt be surprised if its rigged and they already chose Ashley Graham for political reasons.

which political reasons may that be?

14 minutes ago, NightcrawlerRodeo said:

which political reasons may that be?

The anti-fat shaming is a very popular topic now. By using a woman like Ashley Grahm on the cover and choosing her as Rookie of the year they would be gaining brownie points with the body positive movement and increasing their demographics.

28 minutes ago, bandit55 said:

The anti-fat shaming is a very popular topic now. By using a woman like Ashley Grahm on the cover and choosing her as Rookie of the year they would be gaining brownie points with the body positive movement and increasing their demographics.

Yeah i see what you mean true,but perhaps they could choose Barbara then due to the recents comments she got?

12 minutes ago, NightcrawlerRodeo said:

Yeah i see what you mean true,but perhaps they could choose Barbara then due to the recents comments she got?

I hope they choose Barbara. I think her current body is ideal. It represent more of a balance between skinny and curvy. Her body fat % seems healthier than Ashleys does. Also her face is miles above Ashelys.

If Ashley wins, ill be convinced it was rigged.

38 minutes ago, bandit55 said:

I hope they choose Barbara. I think her current body is ideal. It represent more of a balance between skinny and curvy. Her body fat % seems healthier than Ashleys does. Also her face is miles above Ashelys.

yeah youre right,I dont think Ashley is attractive(but thats my opinion and taste so :p )

Yeah Barbara still really looks good,more representable for a modern day feminin look tbh

Especially in her everyday life clothing,its not that she is extra thick or very slim,she is very balanced.

I think if they want to communicate with a broad audience of the modern day female they should choose Barbara.

I think she related way more with the type of audience theyre aiming for

3 hours ago, bandit55 said:

Don't understand very well your point of view. 

So, if Ashley wins  for being the Rookie , that's means the results were manipulated ? Just because she has a fat body? And another thing: Not always be chubby means not be healthy , and be too thin doesn't means being healthy .

19 hours ago, Clauds said:

Do yall really think it matters if you vote or not? :rofl: 

it really matters i mean it its rigged but they will definitely see who has more votes and probably choose Babs. so better have the more votes for her. When Sara Sampaio won we pretty much voted for her a lot so they sometimes do the right thing.

2 hours ago, NightcrawlerRodeo said:

Just a very quick question,im really new to this whole modelling scene.

But do Barbara and Emerson Barth have a relationship?(excuse me,for the perhaps weird question :p )

I think they might do, considering this instagram post: