Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

3 minutes ago, barbipalvin said:

Yeah you are totally right. The combination of heels and the jumpsuit or the jumpsuit itself. Soo wrong. Idk why barbara is doing this. In real life i think she is not that much confident with her body thats why she wants to hide her body. I always think that is the reason why she wears too much long and large tshirts. But really i dont know what is this..

yeah you could be right. But how come her outfit in NYC that were uploaded were so much better.

Plus its not only her fit,her smile really gives this depressing vibe tbh(like shes been forced to wear it and stand there with it).

Cause her dresses on the catwalk lately been really bad

Maybe its her stylist,maybe her confidence. Anyways she should stop dressing like disney star GIRL.

7 minutes ago, xpalvinlicious said:

She said in an interview that her favorite clothing color is black. So... That's why she always wear black. 

About today, I don't know exactly why I like what she's wearing, I find it cute with the hairstyle.

well i love black too,its easy to combine.

But she chooses the wrong dresses,add that with a black color,and her make up that looks weird(my opinion tho :p ) and you get horrible fits.

plus they make her look thicker

Oh my godness who is her stylist and why does he/she hate her so much? o.o her dress from last night was absolutely horrid and didn't fit her at all. Makeup and hair were great tho, and she did look good today.