Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Tbh, in the video here,where she did that interview part it just like dawned to me she looks "average". Like 7-8/10-ish

She is just extremely photogenetic. And i think,just my 2cents;

she could really be like a new version of Riri,but the problem is she wants to adapt her behavior and persona to her fanbase.

Cause really the reason i like her,and i really think she is sexy. Is because of her aura. Her plain sexiness,her sex appeal.

The only thing i really dont like is her forced and acted behavior tbh(btw her accent is sexy af)

She is all matured and grown up but her fanbase dont let her grow, like whenever she smokes,drinks etc... People start to bash her like cmon

Like she has that angel face,like that innocent thing about her.

Yet i know she is a bad-ass girl. But she simply never can be herself in interviews and its really like bad for herself lmao

Like i cant watch one interview without cringing tbh only the interviews where did the emoticon faces and that one with Eric Nam.

WHY? Cause she was herself,the way she finally spoke out about that social media thing looked genuine. She didnt think or blink about her words for like 3seconds,

no weird silences after a sentence so she has to laugh at it cause of the awkwardness lol

Same with the Eric Nam interview,everything was genuine and playful.

Like in other interviews ive seen her,she tries to hard to be funny and to not say anything that would be mistaken as "slutty" or "non model behav".

She has alot of potential,perhaps she needs the good man besides her to open her up idk. But the sex appeal literally drools all over her.

Stop forcing her to be a 18yrs old princess which she clearly isnt anymore.

The way i see it, if she does whatever she wants it goes on 2 directions;

1)She finds a man,and decides to slowly descend from the limelight and focus on her family and education. And do interviews and shoots but more occasional.

2)She finds a man,and finally becomes the woman she should be but on camera. She will open up and finally start living her life infront of teh cameras,

instead of putting up an act.

Just my 2cents,but im sure im right.

57 minutes ago, SecretAgency said:

Like in other interviews ive seen her,she tries to hard to be funny and to not say anything that would be mistaken as "slutty" or "non model behav".

I agree but how is that "non model behavior"?

Isnt getting drunk, partying at exclusive night clubs, and having sex with celebrities pretty much standard model behavior?

Sure they might not want to advertise it but most people know that it happens.

2 minutes ago, bandit55 said:

I agree but how is that "non model behavior"?

Isnt getting drunk, partying at exclusive night clubs, and having sex with celebrities pretty much standard model behavior?

Sure they might not want to advertise it but most people know that it happens.

thats what i meant, like thats not even model behav but normal ppl things

But if i read her and elsewhere,we all would like to her do more of this and that. she has the full package to become as Riri in my opinion

Only the face is perhaps not as Riri.

But its just,she is so damn cringe and corny in her interviews because of all this lol she cant be herself

Im sure she would slay anybody there

LOL

Do you all mean Rihanna as Riri?

The difference is that she sells herself, but Barbara sells L'oreal and other shit. Rihanna is a singer. How can you compare the two?

I'm kinda disappointed by that video. I don't like the swimsuits she's wearing. I hope her pics will be better.

1 hour ago, SecretAgency said:

Tbh, in the video here,where she did that interview part it just like dawned to me she looks "average". Like 7-8/10-ish

She has alot of potential,perhaps she needs the good man besides her to open her up idk. 

Woah, lol.... WTF?!

She doesn't need a man to be great.

Just shutup.

55 minutes ago, Lyla said:

LOL

Do you all mean Rihanna as Riri?

The difference is that she sells herself, but Barbara sells L'oreal and other shit. Rihanna is a singer. How can you compare the two?

I'm kinda disappointed by that video. I don't like the swimsuits she's wearing. I hope her pics will be better.

talking personality wise?

Obv Riri has THAT appeal which makes her so bad,but in a good and sexy way.

Barbara has that to,that innocent yet bad thing about her lol

8 minutes ago, CanLVS said:

How does this thread always have the stupidest conversations and debates month after month?

The SI site is so weird to use the Barbara pic is bigger but cut off at the bottom:

wi1yKACn.jpg

because her full potential is being blocked by teenage fans(most likely from 1D and JB) who want her to be the ideal princess lmao

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

OMG!! Why oh why! This topic is cursed!

1 hour ago, CanLVS said:

How does this thread always have the stupidest conversations and debates month after month?

you are right

Barbi's career seems to be ascending again, and the niveau of this thread is plummeting again

why does this negative correlation exist?

why do we let this thread turn to the Mos Eisley of BZ?

22 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

you are right

Barbi's career seems to be ascending again, and the niveau of this thread is plummeting again

why does this negative correlation exist?

why do we let this thread turn to the Mos Eisley of BZ?

please tell me why im hating tho????

Im praising her lmao.

6 hours ago, SecretAgency said:

She is just extremely photogenetic.

I've noticed this about her from day one. Not many models are like that - better in photos than live - but she definitely is.