Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm so disappointed by this pic. Her doll face is beautiful as always but that pose...It is not eroticism Shemer, I find it pretty vulgar and she's not the worst.. (look Lily and other models' pics)

How is it vulgar?

The whole editorial with the other models is like that too, i dont find it any vulgar

I don't know, this is the first impression I had when I saw it (but I'm talking about the pic and this specific pose, not her)

I agree with Ella. How is it vulgar ? Come on Shemer, you think it's something to do ? And after that we will all hear some women say " We're not sexual objects ! ", but that's what you show.

Just because woman poses in a sexy, provocative pose it doesn't mean that she should be objectified on a daily basis.

An actor plays a psychopath on film, that doesn't mean we should forbid him from having a custody of a child.

Those girls are playing a role for a photographer. A sexy, provocative but a role.

I don't see it as vulgar, we've seen all these girls pose in a similar ways for VS and nobody complained that's vulgar.

I like this photo, though I think that pose is weird. And not because it's vulgar or too sexist or anything else, but she looks like a freak from American Horror Story with beautiful face.

why do i have this feeling that everyone is always complaining about what she's doing last times (specially since she left VS)? What kind of psycho fans are these always pushing her down?

It's aboslutely not against her horus, just the shoot :)

yeah but there's always something, her hair, her nose, her hands... the fuck with this kind of supporters.

She's one of the most beautiful women ever and people just don't seem to enjoy what she shares with us.