Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Is she walking the amfar show?

I hope so. :/
She wasnt at rehearsal today

She will be there....I am 99.99 % certain.....Cyril Chapuy (President of L'Oreal Paris)is a HUGE fan of BP...Plus she was working on some promotional work for 

L'Oreal Paris The Brush Contest today with Eva Longoria and fellow L'Oreal Paris models  Karlie Kloss, Doutzen Kroes and Soo Joo..There was probably no time for rehearsals...it was a long video shoot and then BP had to get ready for her first red carpet for 2015..but I think she will make it...if not as a model then at least as a VIP guest of L'Oreal Paris......

L' Oreal Paris is an official sponsor of the event....they reserve an entire table every year....and they can fill it up with whoever they want ...last year their own official makeup artist Karim Rahman and his team created the entire beauty look for all the fashion show models using L'Oreal products...same with hair stylist Stephane Lancien...BP will be there...the timing is too close for it to mean nothing..20th and 21st....it has to be amfAR !!!! 

Plus since 2013 she has been getting at least two red carpets...she is massively popular with L'Oreal Paris..she is THE Candice Swanepoel for them....Plus L'Oreal Paris France social media is even doing a video Q&A with BP..she is valuable to them...Plus was Karlie Kloss at the rehearsal????? Karlie was working on the commercial for The Brush Contest with BP too and Karlie is DEF going to be a part of the fashion show !!!!

I think BP will make it...I could be wrong of course...but my gut tells me she will make it....either as a VIP guest or as  a model for Carine Roitfeld's amfAR's

annual Cinema Against AIDS gala Fashion show in Cannes......