Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Thanks, Michellexo, that's what I meant on the 17th of April.

But I expected more interesting photos. However, all photoshoots from this photographer/house are pretty shitty. 95% of all models ( excepting mulatto, all 100% ) look by them as pale as corpses. All they have is only this white wall, that makes models even paler  :girlbanghead:

I guess, that it's for their casting, but anyway it's too bad.

VS signed 10 new Angels today. Had Barbara taken her job seriously, instead of wandering off doing movie cameos and chasing 'boy bands'  she would definitely have been one of them. Shame  :(

Anyway, Stella is a VS Angel now :Angel:  I'm sure Barbara would be excited to hear that :hehe:

VS signed 10 new Angels today. Had Barbara taken her job seriously, instead of wandering off doing movie cameos and chasing 'boy bands'  she would definitely have been one of them. Shame  :(

Anyway, Stella is a VS Angel now :Angel:  I'm sure Barbara would be excited to hear that :hehe:

I was about to post exact the same thing. I'm so happy for Taylor und Sara.. but Stella?  :yuckky:

I only came here to look at Barbara pics but seriously this topic is only here to spread hate, criticise everything she's doing. Like guys we don't care, we only come here to see her new projects. And stop with VS, she already said or at least make us understand that she didn't want to work with VS. We are in 2015, it's been decades since she worked with them so time to move on.

Now 2 scarecrows in VS !

post-86238-0-1446057192-55891_thumb.jpeg

Now 2 scarecrows in VS !

post-84741-0-1446057201-93643_thumb.jpeg

Jeez...if you're gonna crack a joke at least make it on point.

Karlie is not with VS for a few months now.

I know this is not the right topic ('cause I don't know where I should ask this) But people here seem to know everything and a lot more than that..  :heythere: So I have to ask: Why has VS signed 10 new Angels? What is with all the old angels? Did VS ever signed so many models in one year? And why now? (you can answer me in my message box, so we don't have to spam this topic  :surrender:

:rofl:

Not fair lol. At least Stella has some adequate on those bones :p

from time to time

post-86238-0-1446057202-64145_thumb.jpeg

EDIT

Why all the shit and pague, I mean nicki minaj, bieber, mcdonalds, 50 shades of grey, dan brown, hollywood comedies etc. comes from usa ?

Why italian label "Intimissimi" recruits beautiful women and VS this ?

I only came here to look at Barbara pics but seriously this topic is only here to spread hate, criticise everything she's doing. Like guys we don't care, we only come here to see her new projects. And stop with VS, she already said or at least make us understand that she didn't want to work with VS. We are in 2015, it's been decades since she worked with them so time to move on.

Agree with you.

Last weeks some persons  :whistle:  only discuss how bad and lazy she is.

EDIT: OK lets not wish death onto other people. 

Irony, I even don't know who is the guy, choosing models for VS shows.

:flower: 

Edited by katchitup

Why all the shit and pague, I mean nicki minaj, bieber, mcdonalds, 50 shades of grey, dan brown, hollywood comedies etc. comes from usa ?

Nicki Minaj is from Trinidad and Tobago.

Justin Bieber is from Canada.

50 Shades of Grey is written by a British author.