Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

post-15482-0-1446056983-66796_thumb.jpeg

:angie:  :angie:  :angie:

I would like to see Barbara do an editorial for Elle France.  I can see Barbara in soft light, with a colorful diaphanous dress loosely draped on her frame, languidly looking into the camera as she gently paddles down a river in a canoe.

Absolutely !!!!!! Elle France or any magazine ......eaxctly like that  though I think we as BP fans would have to wait a really long time to see an editorial or photoshoot where BP actually looks naturally gorgeous/sexy ..or even normal or even human for that matter  ( ex -Antidote Magazine Spring/Summer 2015 with Daniel Sannwald)......that photo where BP is styled/made to look like The Silence of the Lambs/ Hannibal Lecter in that makeup/mesh mask ......SCARY 

Rosa Cha:

post-15482-0-1446056983-69608_thumb.jpg

No.  They did it wrong.  That's not what I wanted. :mad:

Rosa Cha ALWAYS gets it wrong....ALWAYS !!!!! Their clothes which I am sure they think is all Hippie Chic and super trendy actually suck BIG TIME !!! I absolutely hate that brand and how terribly awful they esp made BP (and esp her hair)  look in their first photoshoot/commercial in California and that mall promotion in Brazil with all the other models.....the 2nd time is no exception ...only her hair colour is marginally okay...the rest is just as bad...however this time I noticed in the ad that they def focused more on Emily and Gigi than BP...Esp Emily...I hope that means BP's  contract is totally  done with Rosa Cha and she can move on to a better brand....fingers double crossed !!!

Unpublished photos of Barbara for the lookbook ''Real Muse'' by Krisztián Éder in Budapest, 2014.

post-87321-0-46518300-1426788808.jpg

Barbara and her headache inducing Tylenol "promo pics" with Krisztián Éder.....LOL..

post-15482-0-1446056983-71088_thumb.jpg

Barbara for L'Oréal by Kenneth Willardt.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Original source....

kennethwillardt 9 hours ago

@realbarbarapalvin channeling her strong and gorgeous in power look , thank you to #glamteam @charlottewillermakeup @michaelangelnyc #stephanelancien . For @lorealparisofficial .My shot #lips #makeup #nails #beauty

https://instagram.com/p/0dQODwqUjW/

She looked good ....love the shoes...hate the dress( it is always black and boring and I wouldn't be surprised if it was  by DSQUARED2)but BP looked nice....Only 4 more days until Sydney, Australia (March 24)....Hope L'Oreal Paris hairstylists darken her hair to a really, really sexy dark brown( BP looks best as a brunette) or rich red like Cannes 2014 ...this current brassy blondish shade doesn't suit her ...

P.S.- 

Did BP sever  ties with her Hungarian agent Vince Barati....In his Instagram page he always bragged that he was the "Mother agent of" of her....now it only says....vincebarati Photographer booker/scouter Mother agent of Cam Kerekes, Laura Zsar, Olivia Mink, Klaudia Kocsis, Botond Cseke plus his last posting of her was 3 months ago..

I really hope not ..he is an AMZING photographer and his editorial with BP for InStyle Hungary 2014 is my absolute favorite...

https://instagram.com/vincebarati

P.S.- 

Did BP sever  ties with her Hungarian agent Vince Barati....In his Instagram page he always bragged that he was the "Mother agent of" of her....now it only says....vincebarati Photographer booker/scouter Mother agent of Cam Kerekes, Laura Zsar, Olivia Mink, Klaudia Kocsis, Botond Cseke plus his last posting of her was 3 months ago..

I really hope not ..he is an AMZING photographer and his editorial with BP for InStyle Hungary 2014 is my absolute favorite...

https://instagram.com/vincebarati

I actually really hope so, since he didn't seem to be doing much for her in the last couple years. She's had some really good editorials in the past few months and if she has a new agent we might see much more of her.

P.S.-

Did BP sever  ties with her Hungarian agent Vince Barati..

I actually really hope so, since he didn't seem to be doing much for her in the last couple years. She's had some really good editorials in the past few months and if she has a new agent we might see much more of her.

I completely disagree ..BP's Hungarian "mother" agent Vince Barati was the same guy who discovered her on the streets of Budapest when she was just 13 and though he signed her with his agency called ICON or something I am pretty sure he only booked her for modelling work when she was very young and that was also mostly  in Japan( somehing that lots of upcoming young models tend to do ...they first travel to Tokyo and learn the business before they move on to bigger & better work in Paris or NY ) afterwards when BP's name got more recognition Vince Barati basically sold her to IMG at least by early 2012....meaning he got her an exclusive  contract with IMG so that she is protected under this large umbrella called IMG &Co   ..I am sure he thought he was doing the best for BP and her future career ..after all IMG was and still is considered the BEST, most prestigious modelling agency in the world with names like Gisele, Kate Moss, Candice, Lily,Elsa  and Kate Upton (before)...since then as far as I know BP has been represented by IMG and their agents for work in the U.S. and Europe...Vince only did photoshoots with BP for Hunagarian magazines ( as the photographer) and maybe represented her for work exclusively done in Hungary but that's it...he has no pull over her outside Hungary.

So blaming Vince Barati for the current status of her career is ridiculous...he never managed it (in fact in one Instagram post he sounded really angry about her outfit choices for Cannes 2013).her IMG agent did/does so 100% of the blame goes to Cyril Lefevre...as far as I know he never sent her on any casting calls for Sports Illustrated, Swimsuit Edition when everybody was saying how absolutely amazing she would be as a SI model ..esp after her super sexy Marie Claire Italia editorial was released .....

I remember Sara Sampaio's new Lions NY agent Ali Kavoussi did take her for the  SI 2014 casting call in 2013 ...her career was doing just okay before she signed with Ali Kavoussi/Lions NY..now look where it is...SI for two years straight , VS and VS Pink  and a spot on VSFS for two years straight ....same with Stella Maxwell....look where she was before Ali Kavoussi/Lions NY signed ..basically nowhere ..she was just known as BP's friend ..Now VS,VSFS, VS Swim Special and  H&M etc so saying that the agent/agency has nothing to do with a model's career trajectory  is absolute bullshit...I think the agent is everything...they can do absolute miracles with your career or the exact opposite ...

BP's agent  never even tried to get her to work with Victoria's Secret again even though Ed Razek still obviously likes her...I mean Nadine Leopold got all that crap for being papped with Harry Syles but it never affected her VS work and she still works with VS...Emily DiDonato and Gigi Hadid and Taylor Marie Hill all worked with Rosa Cha and still VS hired them ( strange esp with Emily and Gigi cos they have barely worked with VS or VS Pink ) , Sara works with Calzedonia and Banana Moon Californian Sunwear AND still works with VS Swim ...

But the thing is Cyril Lefevre is NOT a shitty agent..in fact he is considered one of the best in the industry..he manages Karlie Kloss, Andreea Diaconu, Soo Joo etc etc etc...all BIG names and Karlie is one of the biggest ever right now...So I don't know why he epically-failed with Barbara...I think he simply doesn't understand or worse underestimates/ignores  her target audience/huge tween/teen fanbase...plus he had no clue on how to deal with that Justin Bieber scandal immediately after VSFS 2012 or Niall Horan...Zero PR skills and look how smoothly Gigi Hadid and her team handled cocaine gate ...

Plus you say that she bagged "some really good editorials in the past few months" but I disagree...French magazine Madame Figaro was my only favourite. Antidote Magazine Spring/Summer 2015 with Daniel Sannwald and L'Officiel Paris January 2015 Issue by Romain Gavras were in my opinion absolute disasters as well as that super photoshopped  ELLE Brasil January 2015 cover( where her unrealistically long legs looked like bronzed twigs) which she only got cos BP was in Brazil to promote Rosa Cha and their PR got her the cover ....plus magazine covers pay very very very little...BP is not a high fashion model or  a catwalk star..she makes money exclusively as a commercial brand model and she has barely done any of that...It is only L'Oreal Paris and more L'Oreal Paris....

P.S.- I am pretty sure her Karl Lagerfeld fragrance contract has something to do with L'Oreal as well....Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio modelled by Maybelline model Emily is owned by The L'Oréal Group which also owns Maybelline...the company tends to promote models that they are already promoting...

Haha.  I thought you didn't like her management?

I don't....I really don't....

I really hope she is travelling to Sydney, Australia to promote some brand new product with an exclusive L'Oréal Paris world launch but I have a bad feeling that it is going to be Miss Manga or something Miss Manga related....L'Oréal Paris Australia is promoting Miss Manga in a big way in their social media pages....it's all about the Manga Doll Eyes  :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:

realbarbarapalvin 12 hours ago

Australia im coming for ya! super excited to be back w @lorealparisau !! see you soon @kateheliotis

Kate Heliotis- Communications, Events & Sponsorships L'Oreal Paris @lorealparisau

kateheliotis 3 weeks ago
Super excited to have @realbarbarapalvin coming back to Australia in a few weeks for a massive @lorealparisau launch! Big news coming soon!

https://instagram.com/kateheliotis/

L'Oréal Paris Australia

https://instagram.com/lorealparisau/

I don't know what it could be but I will say that when I was in the city loreal is pretty much all over the place and the one where barbara's face appears in it actually was for loreal miss manga. I know this as it was actually kinda hard not to see it. You could just walk nearby cosmetic shops or use them as shortcuts to get through places and you could easily see it. So yeah... I think it is miss manga.

Barbara has already landed in Sydney, Australia !!!! Her IMG Models agent Cyril Lefevre posted this pic with photo crédit to Barbara .....

cyrilsurreal 2 hours ago

When i have to meet La Palvin in Sydney photo crédit : @realbarbarapalvin ❤

https://instagram.com/p/0jdRDkPp2V/

:wub:

That is an old L'Oréal Paris promo pic...It was posted to L'Oréal Paris Official Instagram page weeks ago...BP is only reposting the pic now...

lorealparisofficial 2 weeks ago

selfie perfected @realbarbarapalvin #tgif #blackandwhite #barbarapalvin #backstage #PFW #selfie #iwokeuplikethis

https://instagram.com/p/z4vON0GgUC/

Her Instagram page is super boring now with reposts of old pics, messy hair/unflattering  pics of BP covering her face and solo pics of her Hungarian friends...What's the point :idk:  :blueeyedbaby:  

Dear Barbara,

Word of advice ...YOU  have a staggering 2.2 million devout followers...very few top/super models or even Hollywood celebrities can boast these kinds of massive numbers so PLEASE  PLEASE PLEASE  A stop posting boring solo pics of your Hungarian pals ( your fans don't give a damn about them) , B reposting old promo pics that were already posted weeks and some months ago and C just exclusively post natural, gorgeous, beautiful  pics of you & only you :clap:  :angie:  :flower:  :woot: You used to all the time...what happened ???????

Sincerely, A concerned fan.

Girls,Boys,Barbellas,Barbellos.....please don't do this....please...please keep your self-respect intact....Stop this ....if she doesn't give a freaking damn then nothing ...not this pathetic begging and pleading will bring her back to Twitter...her last tweet was on the 30th of June 2014 ...9 months ago....since then many times she has promised/sworn to her fans  that she would get her old Twitter back BUT did not..Reactivating your old Twitter page or even opening a brand new Twitter account is def not rocket science...you can do it fairly quickly and easily as ppl have pointed out here many times ..the reason she didn't/won't do it is because she doesn't give a damn...accept that and move on cos none of this endless pleading on Twitter or posting  a fan message to Instagram while tagging your idol's name will change her mind...if she wants to she will...if she doesn't then nothing will convince her otherwise..nothing....so stop this childish whining for your own sake .....please...

13 hours ago · TAG REALBARBARAPALVIN PLEASE   :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender: 

Barbs Hello, I hope you see this message this is putting all barbellas for you to see this. It's a project that created two girls and is now a project for all the pages dedicated to you . We all want to go back to TWITTER, it is easier to communicate environment and we'd love to have you there again. I personally did not have a twitter dedicated to you when you were active on twitter but now I have and is @worldbarbarap and I would love if you could return so that we are more connected together. We know you're busy with your work and soon you will be traveling to Australia. Please Barbara returns to twitter. We miss you. We support you through all possible means and Twitter is that we lack (and Snapchat) but please go to twitter again . I love you Barbara, I'll always support you #BarbaraPalvin And if you see this, we would like you to comment giving an answer, please Thank you

https://instagram.com/p/0iT9AXRb2C/?taken-by=worldbarbarapalvin

https://twitter.com/PalvinNewsFR/status/579664024603897856