Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

post-15482-0-1446056944-86173_thumb.jpg

Barbara and her red carpet fashion choices...Oh God how can anyone forget THAT bright,cheap, plasticky Gold Lame dress that BP wore in Hungary...it looks absolutely hideous.. :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2: ....I personally didn't like any of her Melbourne Fashion Festival 2013 outfits ...incl that stapless golden dress by the fountain, the horribly ugly green and black printed pants with the black jacket  worn to LMFF Tiffany in Melbourne  and the white layered Chloe dress....Hopefully this time since it's a "a VIP cocktail event on March 24 for the brand"  her L’Oreal Paris stylist  will select some gorgeous, form fitting, classy & sexy outfits for her....fingers double crossed....

Some interesting info regarding her upcoming L’Oreal Paris visit to Australia.....it is Sydney this time.....

Victoria's Secret model Barbara Palvin headed Down Under for 'game-changing' event alongside Aussie beauty Megan Gale

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2976821/Victoria-s-Secret-model-Barbara-Palvin-headed-game-changing-event-alongside-Aussie-beauty-Megan-Gale.html

Hungarian beauty, Barbara Palvin will fly into Australia on March 24 for a 'game-changing' L'Oreal launch.
As a global ambassador, the 21-year-old will stand alongside Australian face, Megan Gale, to unveil a top secret new beauty product to local consumers.

During her time in Oz, Barbara will soak up the spoils of the harbour city, Sydney, and work on a series of 'top secret film and photo shoots,' a spokesperson for the cosmetics giant revealed on Tuesday.

I don't  have Twitter but if you want extra info I think you can tweet this lady...AliceMcGennissDestro...she is Australian and seems to work for/with L'Oréal Australia....be extra nice and polite..please don't harass her on Twitter...

https://twitter.com/CatwalkofWords/status/572539669822349314

AliceMcGennissDestro‏@CatwalkofWords

Hungarian supermodel Barbara Palvin set to visit Australia for @LOrealParisAU in 2015 @BarbaraPalvin

CONFIRMED...Barbara is indeed travelling to Sydney, Australia.

http://www.get-the-look.com.au/article/supermodel-barbara-palvin-to-visit-australia-for-l-oreal-paris_a4193/1

SUPERMODEL BARBARA PALVIN TO VISIT AUSTRALIA FOR L'OREAL PARIS

by Alice McGenniss-Destro - Tuesday March 03, 2015 - 14h51

Hungarian supermodel and global ambassador Barbara Palvin is set to travel down under in March for an exciting L'Oreal Paris launch. As L'Oreal Paris' VIP guest, Barbara Palvin will join the Australian Face of L'Oreal Paris, Megan Gale, at an invitation-only cocktail event in Sydney as the brand unveils the game-changing innovation for the Australian beauty industry.

Known for her baby-doll style, big blue eyes, boundless energy, sense of humour and maturity, the 21-year-old star has fast become one of the most accomplished supermodels of her generation. Barbara joined the L'Oreal Paris family in 2012 and was the youngest ambassador ever to be signed to the brand.

lorealparisau 22 hours ago
Breaking News!
Supermodel and global ambassador @realbarbarapalvin will visit Australia this month for one of our biggest launches this year!! Stay tuned!

https://instagram.com/p/zwQpc-F_QB/?modal=true

Seriously, I have been to this thread a lot and always am interested in the updates, but I have just seen that news and I can't believe it. Is someone pulling a leg here?

Zachman57...it is absolutely confirmed ...she is 100% travelling to Sydney, Australia...March 24th........the link takes you to an official press release posted to the Official L'Oreal Paris Australia webpage....

http://www.get-the-look.com.au/article/supermodel-barbara-palvin-to-visit-australia-for-l-oreal-paris_a4193/1

However the true reason for the trip is to attend some exclusive VIP event that is strictly  by invitation-only ( "an invitation-only cocktail event in Sydney")  BUT  I know that you are a true BP fan so if you promise to be a gentleman and not some stalker I will find the Sydney hotel name that she will be staying in so that maybe you can pop in and politely request for an autograph or a photo....last time in Melbourne for the Fashion Festival  in 2013 she met soooo many fans in the lobby of her hotel and took lots and lots of pics with them...they were posted on Twitter and Instagram...some fans even said her IMG agent clicked the pics with their phones/cameras while they posed with BP !!!

Even last year Australian fans of BP begged L'Oreal Paris Australia for an official meet and greet with her...they kept asking and asking on Twitter, Instagram  and FB ...saying that they will even pay good money for a pic and an autograph and finally they said no because she was only there for such a short time and had a packed schedule..(she had to cut her visit short in order to go to some award ceremony back in Hungary)...I think it is a dumb idea..she has so many fans in Australia  ...they could easily arrange something in Sydney...fans would be seriously happy to interact with her and get some face time and really it is great FREE publicity for the brand...they can throw in a free goodie bag with all their cheesy,gaudy ,cheap products to boot...fans happy,L'Oreal Paris marketing/PR  team happy and BP happy.... :gocho:  :gocho:

I don't really need to meet her, but I just think it is nice that she is coming here. Not a shy person but yeah not really an autograph person. I remember people in Melbourne really enjoying her stay and it was good. I don't know if we have that kind of atmosphere in Sydney but yeah it is cool. But yes, I would be a complete gentleman. We all have lives afterall outside of forums and we do come here with good reason. Had a funny joke that I just thought of now tying in lent and hungary but I think even if someone isn't catholic they would get the joke, but yeah it would be off topic so no need. It isn't an abusive joke towards catholics as I actually am catholic so I would be bashing myself lol. It is just a different kind of joke, but yeah I am interested to see how many people in Sydney are interested.

The other thing I was gonna say is I guess I had an exaggerated reaction in the sense that I have heard of certain names supposed to come to Australia and it usually doesn't happen. I remember with Barbara they said she was going to come and then after no news of it for a while I just assumed the same thing, so yeah I have to admit that it is more out of shock to see this happening. I have to say though she is cool in her interviews and I have always thought she is well spoken.