Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

That was for the fittings, not the castings. Casting this week but I doubt Barbara is even going, lots of these girls have been hitting the gym like crazy for the last two months in prep for this week. Hate to say it but even if she did show up I doubt they would even cast her, she isn't runway ready right now.

Shooting with "La Palvin" #barbarapalvin #puccigirl #crazysexycool #emiliopucci #saturday #mylife

@peter_dundas via Instagram

If she's really brunette… God is good :D

First and foremost I have to say that Barbara as a dark chocolate haired brunette  looks INCREDIBLY beautiful.....WOW WOW WOW stunning..... :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

She was born to have dark hair and I truly hope that she maintains this amazing colour at least until she makes it to New York this week for Victoria's Secret casting sessions.....it's no wonder that every time she works with a big name brand incl VS ,Armani Exchange,Intimissimi and now this they always style her as a  brunette...

In Marcin Tyszka-Tysio and Peter Dundas Insta pics BP looks beyond gorgeous and to me IMHO she is more beautiful than all the VS models incl their Official Angels....Even in these low quality Insta pics she has more star quality and pouty ,presence than all those bland,boring  blondies  like Martha,Lindsay ,Erin etc  ....she is utterly gorgeous...Natalia Vodianova's little sister.... :angie:  :angie:  :angie:

attachicon.giftyszka_marcin.png attachicon.giftyszka_marcin2.png

"Oooh , its #you again?! Another great shooting with @realbarbarapalvin ... #paris #secretproject #tysioatwork"

"Or this option ? Do I look like a #cover #star ? Ha ha , great day with @realbarbarapalvin #paris #secretproject"

via @tyszka_marcin on Instagram

I don't think it's a Pucci campaign sadly, she worked with the same photographer who she worked with for Vogue Portugal, Marcin Tyszka. He shot Peter Dundas too: http://instagram.com/p/ulFb9VybEa/?modal=true " Great day in #paris with #superstars shooting @peter_dundas and .... "

And here is the first pic with less filter (?): https://www.facebook.com/197413430313160/photos/pcb.729508553770309/729508497103648/?type=1&theater

Peter Dundas is Creative Director for  Emilio Pucci and he did tag his pic with BP as "Shooting with "La Palvin" ❤ #barbarapalvin #puccigirl #crazysexycool #emiliopucci #saturday #mylife"

I think that she scored an Emilio Pucci campaign ...I could be wrong of course ....the  print she wore was def Pucci style but  it also says Shooting with not shooting for...the fact is...she is a brunette again, wore some amazingly  stylish clothes, the photographer seems talented  so whatever the result is..big brand campaign or magazine editorial she will look gorgeous....guaranteed and I am happy with that....

P.S.

Barbara Palvin @msbarbarap Twitter account is FAKE FAKE FAKE.....so don't feed the trolls and give a big following to some loser pretending to be Barbara....She lied....Barbara didn't work with Gigi Hadid in Paris on Oct 25th...

https://twitter.com/msbarbarap

Barbara Palvin @msbarbarap  ·  Oct 25

Working w @GiGiHadid

That was for the fittings, not the castings. Casting this week but I doubt Barbara is even going, lots of these girls have been hitting the gym like crazy for the last two months in prep for this week. Hate to say it but even if she did show up I doubt they would even cast her, she isn't runway ready right now.

You know I have thought about it and I hope to God that BP somehow makes it to NY and I really really really hope that she does get cast because the VSFS is not what one should describe as a quote unquote regular run-of-the-mill fashion show where Pre-Pubescent looking coat hangers with zero curves and zero sex appeal walk like dead eyed robotic zobies....this is or at least it  used to be THE sexiest fashion show in the world where curvy,drop dead gorgeous Va Va Voom glamazons sashayed down the catwalk  showing off lingerie...and we all know that bras and panties even with added glittery wings  do not look heavenly or hot when there are hollowed cheeks, bones sticking out and ribs poking out....you need CURVES plain and simple and Barbara has plenty of that...womanly curves, sex appeal and drop dead gorgeous beauty....plus if last year's Cara's solo segment...her little Social Networking video as Instagram's favourite darling has any relevance then it could be rosy for BP cos she has more Twitter,Instagram  followers than most of the Official VS Angels plus almost 10 times  more than their other regular  catwalk/catalogue  stars...and we all know how much VS desperately tries to reach the biggest audience they can..it is all about huge ratings and big numbers  for VS and CBS to brag about the next morning and no demography is more desireable to VS than the youth and young adult crowd....Bieber...Taylor Swift, Rihanna etc etc is all about drawing them in and Thank God Barbara has A ++++ list name recognition amongst the tween, teen and young adult crowd ..not many models incl VS girls have been able break into that group...young girls don't give a damn about Lily,Lais,Lindsay, Martha or Jasmine so I really hope VS gets her value and that she makes it ...to NY this week and London after for VSFS 2014...I am keeping all my fingers crossed for Barbara's sake and for VS sake too cos I have seen some pics of some of their latest regular models and as someone in the medical field it is seriously disturbing how alarmingly skinny they look and that should never be accepted or even flaunted on the catwalk as sexy or worse healthy.....rant over...

You know I have thought about it and I hope to God that BP somehow makes it to NY and I really really really hope that she does get cast because the VSFS is not what one should describe as a quote unquote regular run-of-the-mill fashion show where Pre-Pubescent looking coat hangers with zero curves and zero sex appeal walk like dead eyed robotic zobies....this is or at least it  used to be THE sexiest fashion show in the world where curvy,drop dead gorgeous Va Va Voom glamazons sashayed down the catwalk  showing off lingerie...and we all know that bras and panties even with added glittery wings  do not look heavenly or hot when there are hollowed cheeks, bones sticking out and ribs poking out....you need CURVES plain and simple and Barbara has plenty of that...womanly curves, sex appeal and drop dead gorgeous beauty....plus if last year's Cara's solo segment...her little Social Networking video as Instagram's favourite darling has any relevance then it could be rosy for BP cos she has more Twitter,Instagram  followers than most of the Official VS Angels plus almost 10 times  more than their other regular  catwalk/catalogue  stars...and we all know how much VS desperately tries to reach the biggest audience they can..it is all about huge ratings and big numbers  for VS and CBS to brag about the next morning and no demography is more desireable to VS than the youth and young adult crowd....Bieber...Taylor Swift, Rihanna etc etc is all about drawing them in and Thank God Barbara has A ++++ list name recognition amongst the tween, teen and young adult crowd ..not many models incl VS girls have been able break into that group...young girls don't give a damn about Lily,Lais,Lindsay, Martha or Jasmine so I really hope VS gets her value and that she makes it ...to NY this week and London after for VSFS 2014...I am keeping all my fingers crossed for Barbara's sake and for VS sake too cos I have seen some pics of some of their latest regular models and as someone in the medical field it is seriously disturbing how alarmingly skinny they look and that should never be accepted or even flaunted on the catwalk as sexy or worse healthy.....rant over...

Yes. :D