Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

same old bullshits from nobodies

Could you please live your puberty somewhere else?

That´s a forum a place where you write your opinion about something and not a fan club. Everytime the same sentence which others write to you. 

-----

Is she living in Paris now? She was a long time not in the USA. 

Thank you.  :wave:

And yes, she has an appartement there. :) 

That´s a forum a place where you write your opinion about something and not a fan club. Everytime the same sentence which others write to you. 

-----

:)

Okay and why? Does that mean that she is gonna work with Loreal more often. When yes it would be great. :)

-----

:)

Okay and why? Does that mean that she is gonna work with Loreal more often. When yes it would be great. :)

Yes! I think she said in twitter that she had to move there for more work with L'Oréal :p 

Kazahstanian Cosmopolitan cover

post-84937-0-64006700-1393382579_thumb.j

soo sad this topic fullfilled with fashion uneducated bigtolderz

it was last place without haters or rarely haters

somebody tell me please why I dont go everyday to Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift topic to tell always, my dog has more nice sound the them together, why I not opened at all in my life any person topic to not interesting to me.

Whats the problem with me why I never go to place shit to any topic instead of toilette

I understand you read on twitter Barbara today waiting for her sister and not working and this upset to you

but there is many way to calm downed yourself

why dont you go with laser pointer playing against ants or just simple reading-watching some interesting article, so many interesting thing on this Earth instead of always hating everything what you dont understand.

there will be a moment when you die and you will remember for your life and that will awful moment you will see and you will begging to go back and repaire everything but you couldnt anymore, that will terrible moment I promise, I overlived once.

so last time I ask you please dont cyclic redundant parroting bullshits from Barbara here in Barbellazon, there is dozens anti Palvin places everywhere

soo sad this topic fullfilled with fashion uneducated bigtolderz

it was last place without haters or rarely haters

somebody tell me please why I dont go everyday to Selena Gomez or Taylor Swift topic to tell always, my dog has more nice sound the them together, why I not opened at all in my life any person topic to not interesting to me.

Whats the problem with me why I never go to place shit to any topic instead of toilette

I understand you read on twitter Barbara today waiting for her sister and not working and this upset to you

but there is many way to calm downed yourself

why dont you go with laser pointer playing against ants or just simple reading-watching some interesting article, so many interesting thing on this Earth instead of always hating everything what you dont understand.

there will be a moment when you die and you will remember for your life and that will awful moment you will see and you will begging to go back and repaire everything but you couldnt anymore, that will terrible moment I promise, I overlived once.

so last time I ask you please dont cyclic redundant parroting bullshits from Barbara here in Barbellazon, there is dozens anti Palvin places everywhere

First of all, your post makes no sense, but whatever. You are being rude yourself by insulting Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift which don't even have anything to do with this topic. I don't see why you are attacking people for having an opinion though. They simply said that they didn't like a certain photo shoot that Barbara did and that it didn't look professional, so what? It happens, get over it. I have never met a single person out there that liked every single thing that their favorite model/singer/whatever did. It's called having an opinion. Just because they don't like everything Barbara does doesn't make them 'fashion uneducated bigtolderz' What's that anyway? And also, you are causing a lot of drama in this thread yourself with all your nonsense posts. And no one even said that they are upset that Barbara is spending time with her sister, Anita. Your posts are so unnecessary, really.

I agree with Lyla and Michellexo here. I think that is a bit of fandom rather than being insightful. Don't misread peoples comments. They aren't bashing into Barbara, they are giving their opinion of the shoot and constructive criticism. No need to argue over that.

Summer Relaxation–Italian brand iBlues taps leading model Barbara Palvin for its spring-summer 2014 campaign. The Hungarian model looks all smiles and relaxation in these sunny images shot on location at the beaches of Italy’s Forte dei Marmi. Barbara is perfectly ladylike wearing daytime dresses, lightweight knits and white blouses. And in case you missed it, see Barbara’s recent denim ads for Twin Set.

http://entertainment.worldnewsviews.com/2014/02/25/barbara-palvin-gets-some-r-and-r-in-iblues-spring-2014-ads/

to all hatera

please dont tell everyday haow you can better working than Barbara, better looking than Barbara

just go and do it

why dont you go and make model management if you knows everything better

please let allow cca 1000 people enjoy Barbara works instead of reading everyday 7 smurfs crying 

to all hatera

please dont tell everyday haow you can better working than Barbara, better looking than Barbara

just go and do it

why dont you go and make model management if you knows everything better

please let allow cca 1000 people enjoy Barbara works instead of reading everyday 7 smurfs crying 

We are not hating on Barbara. We are just saying our opinion about a photoshoot she does, that doesn't mean we don't like her or hate her. We just didn't like this photoshoot, and it's our right. There are times where Barbara's photoshoot are better/worse than other, this is how it works. And we are not blaming her. Your post doesn't make sens, so now can you stop this for real please? 

Anyways, i don't know if it has been posted before but i found this on l'oréal paris brasil facebook page

post-84383-0-44095700-1393426522_thumb.j

And what about this photoshoot for Lily China? Do we only have 3 pics?